• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Don’t Wake the Mods!

Oh, maybe I’m on episode 2 then lol. Idk I just went to season one episodes and scrolled all the way to the bottom. I’m on the third one, it’s called weighty matters.

yeah, in season 1 they did 2 eps per month, a .0 and a .5, but they stopped doing that because it was too much work

18 okay so I’m on episode 2

they just mentioned Uniquely Dangerous

Aaannnddd there’s the apology for the first intro 😂

27 malcolm brenner actually has a youtube channel, and i like to go there and seem him talk down to all the antizoo trolls that creep around his comment section

38 yes, skits referencing pop culture and turning it zooey are a staple in every episode of zoott

im doing ok right now, fox

its funny you say you like their comedy danelover, as they got so many complaints from people saying they did not like their skits that they toned it down HEAVILY in later seasons

42 i really like their skits too
that was one of the things that made me enjoy it when i first started listening, because of how lightheartedly they dealt with zoophilia in a world where it is usually burdensome
it is an enigma to me why more people did not like the humor. the BAPC has mentioned not wanting to be affiliated with them either

Back