• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Don’t Wake the Mods!

Did you live too far away from your local library, Tifone?

the worst part is when you try to find a job in a field youre passionate about. yknow, the thing that everyone tells you to do.
it then turns your passion into stress, and you can lose your spark for the entire field in general. you become acquainted with the parts of the job you werent really fauning over
A job is a job. Nothing to be passionate about.

my world took a while to expand after i got my first computer access. i was unaware of how huge the internet really was, so as a kid i hardly explored anything but a few nooks and crannies. i also didnt know what a computer was even capable of, so i never made a single file for a considerable number of years, and never downloaded a single item from the web for about as long as that.

62 yooooo Fox and I should have been a lot more careful on the internet as a child. It was a factor in showing me the world I am now apart of on this forum

And for real shows like sailor moon or even the classic Miyazaki films just look more natural through the phosphor glow of a crt.

And for real shows like sailor moon or even the classic Miyazaki films just look more natural through the phosphor glow of a crt.
For Miyazaki films, bigger is better. I wonder if I can book the local cinema.
Old TV's are good. My last one was too big and heavy to move alone though so it was left behind. So much sailor moon and cowboy bebop that thing saw. RIP.
Let's have a minute of silence to honour the faithful services of our old, long gone TVs.

68 Fox I am sorry to hear about your big old TV being left behind. You will all think I'm nuts but I service and repair these old televisions and have two of them that weigh over 200lbs. My latest is a, no shit, 40" HD Sony trinitron and it weighs over 300lbs. It's worth the extra hands needed to move it though I swear.

That's my big screen for Miyazaki films, although I would love to watch any of them in theaters you're right

Also no I don't remember YTPs what were they?

69!
its really hard to explain what a YTP is lol... they were in their prime from the early to late 2000s and they consisted of sentence mixing and editing together clips of different sources to make original content.
they were big targets of copyright strikes, might be why theyre gone

This is what my Google search yielded.
here is an example of a better one from 2010

dog-belgian-malinois.gif

Back