• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Don’t Wake the Mods!

See I always thought it would be the explicit pictures I'd be wary of sharing.
I normally take non-identifiable pictures (usually close up shots), wipe the EXIF data, and if needed blur the background out.

Plus...

giphy.gif

But nah, no pressure or anything. I can definitely see why you'd be hesitant towards sharing such images.

i had not seen him in a while, but i remember him from back in the day when i was on youtube more
he conflates zoos with zoosadists like snakething and holds up the kero controversy as a reason to consider all zoophilia abusive

and he spoiled my nice tunes with his presence

well, i was feeling somewhat nostalgic today
i was thinking about how i used to play video games from a series "the legend of zelda" when i was younger
and i was listening to this theme:
and i was scrolling through the comments,
and everyone else was talking about their own nostalgia vibes,
and then i saw Vulpes Ailurus and said to myself:
"i have a feeling i know this guy from somewhere, and that feeling is not a nice one" :LOL:

I know, smells are a big one for me. Sometimes certain smells bring back good memories from my childhood 🙂

funny that you say that
when i walked into my room door today, i caught the faint smell of a scented candle on my dresser
the same scented candle that sat in my childhood bedroom when i was a child first realizing i was zoo
and i had a moment of nostalgia for that time period

Back