• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Don’t Wake the Mods!

yeah, most people from back in the day when i used to lurk have stopped returning. :( some of them even deactivated their accounts

oh yeah, wbp had a ton of posts and would get into arguments all the time.
she was infamous for that type of thing

yeah, the thing is, legality of any given action changes depending on what country you are in and what time you are in. take zoophilia. if i go from ky to wv, then suddenly it is legal. if i go back in time 3 years, suddenly zoo is legal in ky again. that is an incredibly unstable moral framework - usually moral systems should be more widely applicable and should not be so variable. not to mention the many legal things that are immoral.

Please read one of my post over there. I don't base my code of ethics on legality. I clarify that a minute ago.

Hmmm I definitely don’t base my moral system of legality. Mainly because I believe the government doesn’t have the right to put in most of the laws it does. But to each his own.

Please read one of my post over there (on opinions about Aluzky) I don't base my code of ethics on legality. I clarify that a minute ago in the thread. People are just assuming that wrongly.

Please read one of my post over there. I don't base my code of ethics on legality. I clarify that a minute ago.
Please read one of my post over there (on opinions about Aluzky) I don't base my code of ethics on legality. I clarify that a minute ago in the thread. People are just assuming that wrongly.
I read it and I understand where you stand in the subject now.

Back