• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Don’t Wake the Mods!

Just the right age I guess.
Not sure about that, there's plenty of technological pioneers from the 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s that formed the bases of modern computing today. Even then, a lot of them and a lot of my old stuffy college professors knew a lot about modern computing. (Although, I guess it was their job to know! Lol)

My brother isn't very tech literate, despite being younger than I am. I guess the biggest difference with him is that once I teach him how to do something, he generally remembers how to do it in the future. But he never went out of his way to learn on his own like I did.

You're probably right and I'm just generalising. I had a very tech-savvy circle back in the day, when all your friends are into something (and I mean all of them) it's easy to forget how vast everybody's interests are.

I need some tech savvy friends lol. I’d even make them a deal, I’ll fix your car if you fix my computer ? In all seriousness tho I would like to learn more about them, I just haven’t got around to it yet

And I'd like to learn more about cars, it's a shame there's half a world in the way.

Anyway, isn't there supposed to be a game going on here?
Uno

And I'd like to learn more about cars, it's a shame there's half a world in the way.
Old cars are simple, if you’re wanting to learn I’d suggest starting there. Nothing is simpler than a fist gen Chevy small block lol. New cars have the same concepts, they just have a lot more on top of it

Dos

Bit of a catch-22 though, that I don't know a good deal because I don't know engines but I don't know engines because I don't have one to tinker with.

Back