• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Don’t Wake the Mods!

Last two hours I was thinking, "This is impressive, but not as impressive as Dane and Shan. oh god what has my life become. I wonder we'll make it."

I want to thank the academy; Floofy, for no being here; and to the rest of the mod team, for not playing. We really couldn't have done this without you. ?

dang-it.gif

Ahem… we’ll ahhhh, ya know what never mind. But I’m not the most learned when it comes to computers lol
I was that kid that liked to take literally every electronic device apart to find out how it worked. When I got my first computer when I was 13 or 14, it was no different. I first started learning how the operating system worked, then I started learning how the internal components worked. That escalated to finding junk PCs on the side of the road, bringing them home, and fixing them. Eventually I started coding viruses for fun. It was fun corrupting an operating system, reinstalling the OS, making a new virus, and repeating the process over and over again.

Computers are to me, kind of like how cars are to you, I guess you could say! Lol

I guess you could say that. Except I like to fix the cars, not break them ? Well, sometimes I break them… but that’s why I need to know how to fix them! Lol
Oh, no. I love fixing computers more than anything else! It's the reason I went to college for it. Every family has that one "tech guy" that they ask computer related questions to, and I happen to be "that guy." But I also loved to play around with them as well. The good thing about computers is that you can almost always reinstall the OS and it'll work again.

Also, dang! You've been hitting me with a lot of "Wows" today. Those actually don't count towards your reaction score! Lol

For me it was my dad who was the “car guy” of the family lol. Everyone came to him for help, plus we just fixed all the stuff here at the house. So growing up around that I picked up on a lot of it. I actually have no formal training lol. Like Fox always says, fake it till ya make it baby ?
Also, dang! You've been hitting me with a lot of "Wows" today. Those actually don't count towards your reaction score! Lol
Fixed it ?

For me it was my dad who was the “car guy” of the family lol. Everyone came to him for help, plus we just fixed all the stuff here at the house. So growing up around that I picked up on a lot of it. I actually have no formal training lol. Like Fox always says, fake it till ya make it baby ?
Heh, I guess that's where we differ in that regard! All of my family is fairly tech illiterate. Especially my father! How I became the family member crazed about electronics and computers is beyond me?

Fixed it ?
giphy.gif

Just the right age I guess. That's how I ended up the "tech guy", despite not actually being that good at it. A few years back I told everybody to stop bugging me, because I don't really give a shit about computers any more.

If I could go back in time and give my younger self advice, I'd tell him to give it up. He only really cared about them for the videogames.

Just the right age I guess. That's how I ended up the "tech guy", despite not actually being that good at it. A few years back I told everybody to stop bugging me, because I don't really give a shit about computers any more.

If I could go back in time and give my younger self advice, I'd tell him to give it up. He only really cared about them for the videogames.
Are you saying that if you’re young you’ll know a lot about computers? ?

Back