• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Don’t Wake the Mods!

Been there, got tiny little hoof prints for my troubles
The tiny little hoofprints are bad enough - Needing to have a doctor cut out the bone-chip that one of those tiny little hoofs knocked out of your shinbone is even more amusing... If you're into pain, anyway! And do you have ANY idea how long it takes a half-inch incision on the shinbone takes to finally heal???? It probably wasn't ACTUALLY that long, but it sure as hell seemed like it was more than a year before the thing finally closed up solid enough to keep from splitting open again when given so much as a dirty look, never mind thwacking it with a shit-fork on a semi-regular basis...

Yep, another great way to find yourself wondering why something suddenly hurts so bad...

And to add insult to injury (literally) - He almost certainly didn't even mean anything by it...

In my case he was just being a colt, just happened that he passed by me close and bucked at the same time, and it was definitely one of those "damn that stung, oh shit that's not supposed to bend that way" moments

Back