• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Don’t Wake the Mods!

33 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh hey, when i went to check my followers i saw that guy that acted like a therapist to try and coerce me to get on skype with him and talk to one of his patients stopped following me
i guess i am ok with that

oh yeah, a few days ago this guy i did not know started following me out of the blue.
we started talking, he asked me a few questions, gave me an uncomfortable amount of praise and compliments on the answers i gave him, then asked to skype me.
i said i did not want to, and he persisted.
i kept making excuses, but then he said he was a therapist who had a zoo patient and wanted to consult some randos on this obscure forum to help him with his profession. well, he did not say it like that, but that was the gist.
i got uncomfortable, kept trying to tell him i would be no help to him, as i cannot help with problems like that.
he then tried to get me to get on skype again by saying that this patient he had wanted to talk to me and was getting really depressed and hysterical.
wanting to end the conversation, i changed the subject to linking him to articles on zv about women getting started with zoo, which he asked about, and left.
i think he gave up trying to skype me

40 good thing you ignored him. Fuckin weirdo.
what’s this prophecy?
and we’re not being very speedy!

Back