Donate to Zooville!

@ZTHorse , I'm ready to do this. I think I should since I'm able, and get such enjoyment from the site. I WANT to.
Steps 1 - 4 in the op are very simple. Just please tell me this: does linking Bitcoin to my bank account enable them to take any unauthorized funds from my bank account at any given time?
Thank-you in advance for your reply.

I using ad lock plus, and it does not block the banner, so I guess it's fine?
Nope. Click your ad block logo in the upper right of your browser. You will see a setting to unblock/enable ads for this site. Click that, and your ad block will still block ads on other sites, and not this one.

@ZTHorse , I'm ready to do this. I think I should since I'm able, and get such enjoyment from the site. I WANT to.
Steps 1 - 4 in the op are very simple. Just please tell me this: does linking Bitcoin to my bank account enable them to take any unauthorized funds from my bank account at any given time?
I sent you a PM.

Get to it lady! Like I told @ZTHorse last night, I feel a huge sense of pride in supporting our community by actually helping ZV stay up and running. We as a community need this place and until we band together and start supporting what we need, things are only going to stagnate. Just my opinion.

Good news! I just noticed that Cashfusion is built into electron wallet now. This is a big step forward for transaction privacy while still having a public record.

Good news! I just noticed that Cashfusion is built into electron wallet now. This is a big step forward for transaction privacy while still having a public record.
Ill update this article. It was when CF was experimental, now its standard.

Ill update this article. It was when CF was experimental, now its standard.
Couple things to add.
- Tor is now built in too for anybody not using Tor Browser, but it's off by default like cashfusion. To enable it you have to make a throwaway wallet to get to the main window and enable both. discard the first wallet, make a new one and proceed.

- Not clear on why BTC is preferred above $1K but if it's necessary for some reason (like BCH isn't available) then it's possible to exchange BTC for BCH without taking a big loss. Just use an exchange that doesn't require a login and provide the BCH address of your wallet. Sweep to a new wallet if you feel like it after that.

- BCH is still widely available at vending machines that don't require any ID at all. The rest take a phone # to prevent fraud.

Couple things to add.
- Tor is now built in too for anybody not using Tor Browser, but it's off by default like cashfusion. To enable it you have to make a throwaway wallet to get to the main window and enable both. discard the first wallet, make a new one and proceed.

- Not clear on why BTC is preferred above $1K but if it's necessary for some reason (like BCH isn't available) then it's possible to exchange BTC for BCH without taking a big loss. Just use an exchange that doesn't require a login and provide the BCH address of your wallet. Sweep to a new wallet if you feel like it after that.

- BCH is still widely available at vending machines that don't require any ID at all. The rest take a phone # to prevent fraud.

We keep BTC because in some areas, BCH is just not available or an option. I personally prefer BCH in everyway due to is far more advanced infrastructure like Cash fusion and SPV wallet support.

The 1k BTC rule is a suggestion, you can donate in either currency but usually larger sums of money seem to gravitate towards BTC.

I didn't know about TOR in electron wallet, i'll have to look into it more.

Thanks btw.

I know a thanks really doesn't mean much, but it's pretty amazing having a place I can feel accepted. I'm not currently mentally able to work, but as soon as I am I plan on donating. I'm sorry I can't do so right now ?

Hello, just a question about BTC and anonymous.
If I'm right, you have to give your identity when buying bitcoins on coinbase.com
So they can know you bought BTC to send them to ZV account, right ?
It's not an issue with ZV, it's just an issue with the fact you ned to give your identity of the most of website you can legally buy BTC.

But maybe I'm wrong ?

I got the public ID wallet of ZV.
And if somebody, in 2 years, send me BTC from his personnal wallet, for example a work's fellow, I could check every transaction he made in the past from his personnal wallet. And check if he already sent BTC to zooville for example ?

There are ways around it. There are services that will mix everyone's money together before sending it out, so all you can prove is that someone who used the service paid ZV.

The best idea might be to look for someone local who's willing to sell you some. That's harder to trace, especially if it's not someone you already know.

Hello, just a question about BTC and anonymous.
If I'm right, you have to give your identity when buying bitcoins on coinbase.com
So they can know you bought BTC to send them to ZV account, right ?
It's not an issue with ZV, it's just an issue with the fact you ned to give your identity of the most of website you can legally buy BTC.

But maybe I'm wrong ?

I got the public ID wallet of ZV.
And if somebody, in 2 years, send me BTC from his personnal wallet, for example a work's fellow, I could check every transaction he made in the past from his personnal wallet. And check if he already sent BTC to zooville for example ?
If you use BCH, the coin fusion protocol can hide your donation.

I want to donate, but not using Bitcoin. I want to be anonymous and also be a philanthropist. Can we not just do a transfer to the zv account, if there is such a beast?
Use Bitcoin Cash for anon transfers, i can aide you in this. You use electron cash with cash fusion to obscure payment to ZV.

Send me a PM.

i know im VERY new here, but if i do end up sticking around on this site and find a safe community here, i do plan on donating the $50 somehow once i am able to secure a job after quarantine! for now, i will just leave my thanks for running such an active forum for zoos.

I have a question if you don’t mind, I’m not knowledgeable on this kind of stuff at all. Why don’t you guys just make a PayPal unrelated to ZV and accept donation that way? Then use that PayPal also to pay to the provider/host?

I have a question if you don’t mind, I’m not knowledgeable on this kind of stuff at all. Why don’t you guys just make a PayPal unrelated to ZV and accept donation that way? Then use that PayPal also to pay to the provider/host?
PayPal has to have somebody's real life info entered. Which means whoever that somebody is that receives the donations, that person could be persacuted.

I'm sure there's people out there that think it's inevitable that ZV will turn into another BF, it's just a matter of time. I know everyone wants to have their voice and opinion heard but sometimes people just need to just walk away from arguments for the greater good. One nation under Dog. :p
Stay defiant!

Anyone hear about the feds beginning to crackdown on Crypto? They've been sayin it's basically money laundering.

Anyone hear about the feds beginning to crackdown on Crypto? They've been sayin it's basically money laundering.

There is push against crypto currencies in different countries. There is definitely more regulation planned and some countries like India are planning to ban them entirely.

Some countries have a more realistic approach and have laid down guidelines on how to pay taxes on your crypto profits.

There is push against crypto currencies in different countries. There is definitely more regulation planned and some countries like India are planning to ban them entirely.

Some countries have a more realistic approach and have laid down guidelines on how to pay taxes on your crypto profits.
In the US they have started doing a few places already that distribute crypto.

That was an "unsourced rumor" (meaning: made-up bullshit) that was being pushed to drive down the crypto market. Sort of like all the "China is banning Bitcoin!" crap back in 2017.

Back