Donate to Zooville!

@CanadianK9owner @DannyWotan

Thank you both for your interest. Unfortunately other payment options are not possible.

But you can pay via debit card if you open a coinbase account and send us the crypto. If you need help making the payment anonoymous, i can help via pm.

Thank you both!

omg $200 a month ?!?!?! who the hell are yall hosting with??? can I donate my time by helping you reduce your hosting bills and improving host services? I do this stuff for a living and $200 a month is ridiculous I can get that down to $50 for a website like this!!

omg $200 a month ?!?!?! who the hell are yall hosting with??? can I donate my time by helping you reduce your hosting bills and improving host services? I do this stuff for a living and $200 a month is ridiculous I can get that down to $50 for a website like this!!
When it comes to a site like this, suitable hosting and legal framework will make costs go up more.

Thank you for your interest, please PM me if you like to contribute.

Last edited:
i wish i had money to donate, i am kinda in a bad spot though... ill be a supporter throughout, once i get some money to help i will do my best to!

Why?
Using cryptos on sites like these is much safer than using your credit / debit card and reveal all info about you.
Also, technically speaking, the major credit card processors all have rules against processing transactions involving sex with animals, as does PayPal. Even if people were willing to take the risk of using more normal, identifiable methods of payment processing, it would only be a matter of time before those methods were shut down, followed (most likely) by law enforcement actions for the content itself when possible.

Of course, I know very little about BitCoin, other than that it's decentralized, highly traded, and somewhat unstable compared to ordinary currency. But it's also unlikely to result in problems with payment processing itself, since there isn't a central bank or company monitoring and assessing the individual transactions.

Of course, I know very little about BitCoin, other than that it's decentralized, highly traded, and somewhat unstable compared to ordinary currency. But it's also unlikely to result in problems with payment processing itself, since there isn't a central bank or company monitoring and assessing the individual transactions.
All those traits of crypto currencies make them no 1 choice for cyber criminals ?

But what if I buy 1000€ worth of bitcoin and later some weird market crash appears and all the money is gone? I dont trust Bitcoin in this regard. Or do I see this wrong?

But what if I buy 1000€ worth of bitcoin and later some weird market crash appears and all the money is gone? I dont trust Bitcoin in this regard. Or do I see this wrong?
I'm no bitcoin expert but I've been wondering this myself. You could save your bitcoins on a virtual wallet, which means that while it has its virtual numeric value to it, it's only as valuable as what someone is willing to pay for it if the bitcoin market crashes entirely.

If youd donate 1000 euros, we could sell it immediately to assure its value.

Im just an OLD BEAR! And I don't understand this newfangled cryptomoney thing. I know how to use Paypal and credit cards. I would like to donate, Cause I don't want you to vanish like "Beastforum" did. I turned off my "ad-Blocker" Just wish I could do more. I will go look at that coinbase site, but if they start asking for key's and chains and links and all that, then I just get all lost.

I'm no bitcoin expert but I've been wondering this myself. You could save your bitcoins on a virtual wallet, which means that while it has its virtual numeric value to it, it's only as valuable as what someone is willing to pay for it if the bitcoin market crashes entirely.
Late reply but here it is anyway. Buying and holding crypo is risky because the exchange rate is volatile. If you're only getting involved to donate somewhere and not trying to 'invest,' then the correct thing to do is buy only what you need and get rid of it as fast as possible. This is what BCH (bitcoin cash) was made to do. BTC only makes sense for very large transactions because it's more widely accepted, but it is slower and the fees are much higher than BCH.

If you're concerned about making sure the sevice receives as close to the full value as possible, don't sit on coins. It would be best if the recipient also sold them right away, but at that point you've done your part and it's out of your control. The recipient can speculate about future prices and try to sell at a higher value, but if they fuck up and have to sell at a loss, that's their problem.

They ask to link to your bank account, NOPE! Thats to Scarey for me.
Your best option is to search for a BCH vending machine near you and pay cash. Have a paper wallet ready (a receiving address) ready before you make the trip. Many, but not all, will ask for a cell number to send a verification code to track your lifetime transaction limit (typically thousands) and prevent fraud. Some don't ask for any ID at all. If your area has a strong libertarian scene you're in good shape. PM me if you want more help.

Wow! Is it that cheap now? When I was hosting zoophile.org we were dumping in $1,500 a month. That's almost $20,000 a year. Damn! You kids have it so easy these days!

Hello, do you guys have actions stocks etc? Im investor, i would like to invest about 10-15k us dollars.
Stocks in content that is considered illegal in most countries? Seriously? ...because right now I'm smelling a scam coming.

Take your money and buy gold. It's on a bull run and it's not going to stop. Russia is buying up massive quantities of it. Silver is another good one because it usually lags behind gold.

Stocks in content that is considered illegal in most countries? Seriously? ...because right now I'm smelling a scam coming.

Take your money and buy gold. It's on a bull run and it's not going to stop. Russia is buying up massive quantities of it. Silver is another good one because it usually lags behind gold.
I'd like some tips on how I can buy gold. Is it possible there's any I can find through stock/brokerage sites? Such as with ETFs, etc?

I use JM Gold Bullion. They have a variety of purchasing options. I have a bunch of these coins:

They will ship them anonymously to you insured though postal mail....and take them out of the pretty wrapper! It has no effect on the value. You can sell them at any gold shop and get your money back without any hassle. Just toss the coin on the guys desk and he will write you a check on the spot. That easy.

This is how you save money. Never keep your money in a bank! I've worked for 3 different banks, trust me on this one! Those safe deposit boxes come up missing their contents all the time. Not safe!

LOL @ this thread. How'd it go from donating to Zooville to buying gold? Speaking of gold... ? ? ?

Here's a nice little flashback for some of y'all, haha! ?

They would never shut up with this, and it reeked of one thing - SCAM.

Back