Dolphins (Cetaceans)

Which Cetacean Would You Make Love With?

• Bottlenose Dolphin

Votes: 466 58.3%
  • Rizzo's Dolphin

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Pacific White-Sided Dolphin

Votes: 34 4.3%
  • Beluga

Votes: 29 3.6%
  • Pilot Whale

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Orca

Votes: 203 25.4%
  • False Killer Whale

Votes: 13 1.6%
  • Spinner Dolphin

Votes: 22 2.8%
  • Vaquita

Votes: 11 1.4%
  • Hector's Dolphin

Votes: 10 1.3%

• Total voters
Hmmm probably there might be some, somewhere on the internet, need to look
Let me know if you find any :) also an aquarium in japan is gonna start selling a 190cm beluga plush :) and im seriously debating on getting it becuase cuddle bwee :) i have a picture of it if yall wanna see it

this website is no longer there 😭, now whenever I open the website, it just says error 404, another form on this site said that the owner sadly couldnt afford to re-new the site.

this website is no longer there 😭, now whenever I open the website, it just says error 404, another form on this site said that the owner sadly couldnt afford to re-new the site.
My friend @Skorpion-DX couldn't afford to keep the site up anymore so he made the tough decision to take it offline. He still has everything that was on the website on file though.

View attachment 366877Not my video but sooo glad i found it, i only wish to see the whole thing and hope that this lucky person got to cum inside
This video was never “found”. I know the guy who made the full video. I have it as he trusts me. And I will never release the full version. This video was released by someone without this guy’s permission. Whoever did it should be ashamed of himself.

Back