Dolphins (Cetaceans)

Which Cetacean Would You Make Love With?

• Bottlenose Dolphin

Votes: 466 58.3%
  • Rizzo's Dolphin

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Pacific White-Sided Dolphin

Votes: 34 4.3%
  • Beluga

Votes: 29 3.6%
  • Pilot Whale

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Orca

Votes: 203 25.4%
  • False Killer Whale

Votes: 13 1.6%
  • Spinner Dolphin

Votes: 22 2.8%
  • Vaquita

Votes: 11 1.4%
  • Hector's Dolphin

Votes: 10 1.3%

• Total voters
If there are real and true lovers of Dolphins, write a private message to me, we will talk, also to exchange experience, because much is prohibited here, but communication in private messages is not prohibited. There are certain aspects of the topics about Dolphins, which are prohibited here, But the rules allow communication in private messages. And they do not violate the rules of the forum.
I don't think any talk about dolphins is prohibited here, other than any discussion involving abuse. If you have things to say, say them openly.

If there are real and true lovers of Dolphins, write a private message to me, we will talk, also to exchange experience, because much is prohibited here, but communication in private messages is not prohibited. There are certain aspects of the topics about Dolphins, which are prohibited here, But the rules allow communication in private messages. And they do not violate the rules of the forum.
You never explained what was prohibited, nothing is prohibited other than violence against dolphins

I have a higher chance of having access to dolphins than most on here since I do live near the ocean and I know they live here but the waters so cold here and even then I have no idea how I'd manage to get access to one 😩

Don't know enough about the differences between the different species of dolphins to vote either

I have a higher chance of having access to dolphins than most on here since I do live near the ocean and I know they live here but the waters so cold here and even then I have no idea how I'd manage to get access to one 😩

Don't know enough about the differences between the different species of dolphins to vote either
Get a kayak probably but let them come to you

funny how my previous post was seen as trolling and deleted :/
found in the wild of the WWW, but i figured since i cant talk about anything, ill just shut the hek up and post
You are more then welcome in here, but your last post was very aggressive and somewhat toxic for no real reason and tbh both of these posts seem to have that vibe as well, at least to me... We have already had too much toxicity in this thread so we want to keep it to a minimum...everyone is welcome here, we just want to keep needless negativity out as much as possible and focus more on our mutual love for dolphins

You are more then welcome in here, but your last post was very aggressive and somewhat toxic for no real reason and tbh both of these posts seem to have that vibe as well, at least to me... We have already had too much toxicity in this thread so we want to keep it to a minimum...everyone is welcome here, we just want to keep needless negativity out as much as possible and focus more on our mutual love for dolphins
No aggression or toxicity, just staying facts and opinions, if either of those offend or seem toxic then people have grown thin skinned (OPINION)

I would love to suck a male dolphin and have one fuck me under water 😋 or out of water. Whatever his preference! Heh...

I would also love to get inside the mind of a dolphin as well, seeing as they’re highly intelligent creatures!

Also I voted for bottlenose dolphins in the poll, i always found them attractive.

I just came across this.

You do understand "The Onion" is a satire news website right? None of it is real. It's humor.

Back