Would you get this tattoo as a sexy secret way to tell the world your into zoo

• YES

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • NO

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters

shepardt

Tourist
Ladies would you get one of these tattoos and if so which one?
The first one could be played off as you just like dogs if someone saw it - if they know they know
The second is a little more obvious with the inverted paws in the same position and orientation as if a dog mounted you.

Attachments

• Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 86
  • Picture3.png
    Picture3.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 90
Second one, you can play off as cute hearts.

Would be better doing the first one but in the orientation of the second. The first one is more over the ovaries whereas the second is straight-up just hovering over your pussy - harder to play that off lol.

Second one, you can play off as cute hearts.

Would be better doing the first one but in the orientation of the second. The first one is more over the ovaries whereas the second is straight-up just hovering over your pussy - harder to play that off lol.
True but a lot of the population is totally clueless and would only think it odd if they saw someone with those in a bikini. Once and a while I'll see someone with a pawprint tattoo or car decal and wonder if they just love dogs or they "love" dogs.

True but a lot of the population is totally clueless and would only think it odd if they saw someone with those in a bikini. Once and a while I'll see someone with a pawprint tattoo or car decal and wonder if they just love dogs or they "love" dogs.
This reminds me of the way that swingers communicate with each other. I'm sure you are aware of the upside down pineapple.

Yes I'm
This reminds me of the way that swingers communicate with each other. I'm sure you are aware of the upside down pineapple.
Yes I'm aware :LOL: or its like those retired people down in Florida that have different color Luffas attached to their cars and or golfcarts, each color means a different thing.

the upside down pineapple and the general knowledge of what it represents that even ppl not into it possess should be a very solid example of why any "secret zoo" symbol is not really smart. be it a car decal or a permanent thing on your skin... i mean, unless you like having a bullseye on yourself.
the point of these pics being "a human vagina looks atrocious on a feline character"? i can get behind only one set of breasts (it is hard to draw multiple rows and keep convincing proportions), but the obviously ill-fitted, on first sight also impractical (does she like having it constantly filled with loose fur?) anatomically incorrect genitalia just kills most of otherwise really nice anthro art.

These "paws next to pussy" tattoos are really lame. It's just as lame as the "I love my dogs" heart sticker on the car.
Put something more creative and beautiful on your skin that will stay there forever.
I have tattoo of wolves/dogs. It's beautiful and creative and tells the world that I like wolves/dogs because I got them tattooed on my skin, but it doesn't raise any suspicion that I'm fucking making love with them.

the point of these pics being "a human vagina looks atrocious on a feline character"? i can get behind only one set of breasts (it is hard to draw multiple rows and keep convincing proportions), but the obviously ill-fitted, on first sight also impractical (does she like having it constantly filled with loose fur?) anatomically incorrect genitalia just kills most of otherwise really nice anthro art.
In furry art, only the 100% feral is beautiful. The rest are ugly or disgusting.

Back