• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

does anyone in your life personally know your into zoo stuff?

I have only told one sister that I have romantic feelings for horses and in particular for mare. One evening when we were at the horses it felt like the right time to tell her. I started like 'there's something I'd like to tell you, you know that I never showed up with a girlfriend.. the horses have stole my heart, I feel much stronger feelings of love for them than I ever felt for any girl', she then replied with 'oh alright.. I guess if there's no sexual attraction involved' but she didn't say it in a strong way so I felt confident to tell her there was also sexual attraction involved, the same way a person is usually sexually attracted to a partner he loves. It was a little bit awkward but she was fine with it and even told me she would be there for me if I ever wanted to tell other people. The next day she told me it was a little bit uneasy conversation but again assured me it would not come between us and she thought it was kind of beautiful. She sees the way I am with the horses, how it is nothing but love and no bad intentions are ever involved. She is also great with horses and she's the person who introduced me to them many years ago. She's the most important person in my life and we have a very strong bond. I never told anyone else but I'm certain many people have their suspicions, such as people I often see around the horses and also my friends because of the amount of jokes involving me and shady horse fuckery. It's just not something that people are going to straight up ask me about and that is just fine as far as I'm concerned.

A few girls know that I have tried to introduce to it over the years. When I first really accepted it I was trying to convert people to the lifestyle, that caught up to me in the form of black mail a few years ago. I am just lucky I never got "caught" or actually reported. Since then I have tried to remain under the radar

Yes! My best friend, who's a normie, I felt safe enough to tell him. Although he isn't zoo and it's not something he would get into he told me "I just want to see you happy and make sure the animals aren't being hurt...and if there was anyone who'd treat them right it would be you" honestly him telling me that brought a tear to my eye

I only told one of my best friends and that took me over 30 years :p Otherwise a few other friends know but they are also zoo. Thats it. You never know what can happen unless you are really sure the other side can handle it.

I told my best friend that I might be zoo romantic almost a year ago. Seeing as there’s nothing legally wrong with that. Back when we were roommates about 5 years ago she told me that she knows people that are active and while it’s not her thing she doesn’t care as long as they’re not hurting the animals. So I told her to gauge her reaction. She didn’t really say anything about it other than she was a furry lol.

i have some friends who know me personally
my Real name and my Fursona name but most know me as Nate the Dragon

i wish it wasnt stigmatized as i love Animals and I cant help that ive always been highly attracted to animals especially Horses with their huge size and flare and i love the knotted cocks of dogs

i dont deny it usually because im a bad liar haha

Both my partner and I have talked about how hot it would be to get fucked by a dog, but she’s afraid of them and is against zoo, while I’m obviously not (she doesn’t know the last bit). I’m just sad that I’ll never get to have a dog of my own

Only some friends know. They were the ones who introduced the whole thing to me. It kills me that my hubby doesn't know but I'm afraid that he'd leave me if he finds out.
How my first wife gently told me was very clever and noninvasive.

Before we married she and I shared our kinkiest fantasies. When she told me she always wanted to duck an English sheepdog whole I was cumming during sex I of course accepted it as I was in a rather open situation of of orgasmic pleasure. She was so smart she fused her fantasy into my pleasure center! After that I would sheepishly ask her for more details about her fantasy. She had me hooked

my ex bf is zoo. he owned a female dog that he was sexually active with throughout our relationship. i very much enjoyed watching them together 😏 luckily we are still friends. he’s the only one that knows about it in my life.

Only the ones that I've gotten close/personal with on forums & websites. It's hard to open up to "regular" people 😔

curious if there's anyone were people they know personally know that they are onto zoo. haha like did you get found out or did you tell them personally or what?? lol
I have told one previous girlfriend of mine who was bothered by it. And one of my old friends knows about it and she didn’t mind it. In fact the friend would joke with me a lot about it making me think she was into it too. But when I asked her directly she said no.

My husband knows I’m into it and so do a select few friends and family members. I don’t exactly broadcast to everyone that I’m into it but I don’t like super hide it either. If someone asks I just tell them the truth.
Lucky you. Which words do you use to tell the truth ? How do you explain that they accept you being in such a taboo passion ?

Lucky you. Which words do you use to tell the truth ? How do you explain that they accept you being in such a taboo passion ?
Well I would kinda feel out the situation at first and drop a few hints to see how they would respond before I just came out with it. So once I got the feeling that they either had interest in it as well or just didnt care if I was or not I would kinda just slowly lead into it before coming out and saying yeah I'm a zoo. None of the people that know have any problem with it at all. They are generally more curious than anything and just have questions.

Yes, a fwb. He’s also zoo. And I seriously doubt any of my close friends would be surprised, if they haven’t already got an inkling tbh

Back