does anyone else feel lonely cuz of what your into?

Yer,
True Zoo and wouldn't form a Relationship with a non Zoo as I don't think it would be fair on her 😪..
Makes it extremely difficult to even consider dating in the normal stream so yer lonely.
Even chatting with freinds is hard as you can't share half your real lifestyle.

I have fought it for years and hid it and now I'm planning to pursue my desires but have to wait because I'm in school to get a new lover. I guess I just ignore it

I have only one very close friend who once years ago found out I was a zoo due to my search history (cliche, right?), and happened to also be a zoo by a strike of incredible luck, so for some good time he was the only person I was able to share with. Sadly, he tried to share his way of life with his gf (tho he has never really done anything) and it backfired BAD, she was not understanding in the slightest, so he had to backpedal and say it was just a fantasy and nothing else, tho she didn't see it as anything truly better in any extent of the word. From this point forward he's been very evasive to talk about this and every time I try to share anything with him he just plays dumb and avoids the subject. So yea, kinda lonely though I'm glad I found this forum.

It can get pretty lonely especially when you don't have anyone to talk to, mostly why I joined this forum to talk and connect with like-minded people. I have a friend that knew and was surprisingly very chill with it, he simply said "I'm not gonna yuck someone's yum" so while it did feel nice to tell someone I'm not going to bombard anyone or speak in detail to anyone who doesn't like the same things. (In other words don't wanna push boundaries on a trusted friend)

We Cali, sister, you now have many like minded people to talk to. Always happy to share experiences with another zoo sister, just DM me.

We Cali, sister, you now have many like minded people to talk to. Always happy to share experiences with another zoo sister, just DM me.
Hey sorry I'm a dude lol, I just ain't sharing my real name or face so I'm kinda of in anonymity

Yes, I feel quite lonely. There are other reasons for my loneliness and being zoo also brings a lot of other negative feelings like guilt, but I think that people always find the best path for themselves sooner or later. If you feel like talking to someone about it, my dms are open. I would love to hear back from you

How did you deal with the loneliness? 😅

I was already isolated and falling into depression when I started and that did not change until I left town for a job elsewhere and that particular relationship and these activities behind for good. I dealt with the loneliness by listening to music, watching movies, reading books, just finding things to do on my own to keep my mind busy from diving into too much negativity. That went on for nearly a year and I turned things around a bit when I gave up doing any drugs, mostly pills at the time, and stopped getting myself really drunk when going out. I always knew I would leave, even when, and that's really what kept me upright.

Indeed, this interest can be a struggle sometimes, kinda feel like the black sheep out of my family/friends. I'm sure some of them must be like minded but one has no idea who

Indeed, this interest can be a struggle sometimes, kinda feel like the black sheep out of my family/friends. I'm sure some of them must be like minded but one has no idea who
I feel that. I'm the only one out of my friends group that isn't married and/or has kids.
We always end up talking about family, kids ect and I can't say much cause I don't have that. Is what it is I guess. That and I'm constantly asked by friends and family when I'm gonna get married and have kids and the answer is always the same. "I don't know"

I feel that. I'm the only one out of my friends group that isn't married and/or has kids.
We always end up talking about family, kids ect and I can't say much cause I don't have that. Is what it is I guess. That and I'm constantly asked by friends and family when I'm gonna get married and have kids and the answer is always the same. "I don't know"
True that, I'm one of the few singles left in my social circle at 34. If one of the local ladies from this site would fall in love with me that would be great, k thanks haha!

, the other just said "Well as long as you aren't hurting anyone" and it never came up again.
Yeah I feel that so much... Like I get that they are trying to show support by saying that but it feels absolutely like judgement and the opposite of support and here I am being open and trusting and the exact same person I've always been with you, you just know more about me because I decided to give you more trust and build a stronger relationship and the response just destroys it.
Good on you for trying though.

No, but when I was trying to be normal, and fucking humans, I didn't find a need to have someone to talk to about it then either.

Being into this gives me such waves of guilt of not being "normal", then loneliness when that guilt goes away.
kind of my own fault for not really interacting with other zoos, but im trying :husky_nervous:

Lonely? No, but I do feel like I am most likely to be single until I die, which is sad

i don't think i feel lonely so much as longing. i so want to experience male k9 and have yet to. so my sense isn't of loneliness but longing desire. if that makes any sense

Nah, I'm actually really really good at finding other zoos, I hooked up with one like two days ago and met another two in my area last week.... I'm just lonely because no matter how much I like someone I can never trust them and will usually keep them at a distance.... I think I'm subconsciously afraid of being happy

sooo this is a thought thats like gone thru my head alot. theres no one I could like talk to about what i feel and if I tried I would probably get in trouble haha. How did you deal with the loneliness? 😅
at first my friends jack and johnny. then slowly i started to accept me as me, and everyday i told myself, one day you'll find the one who will understand and you can talk to about how you feel. and i still search for the golden lotus.

i don't think i feel lonely so much as longing. i so want to experience male k9 and have yet to. so my sense isn't of loneliness but longing desire. if that makes any sense
I agree wholeheartedly

Im Surrounded by people all the time, But I still feel Lonely.
The kind of Love im looking for, Just isn,t possible.
I try to make due the best I can, with what I got. But still alway's feel lonely.
It,s hard when your only truly attracted to so few things in this world.
And some of them Do not even exist.

Incredibly lonely! I just want to find another guy that's into zoo and wants a homestead with me. I don't know if it will happen, but I'll keep looking until it does happen.

Absolutely. It's part of why I'm still single. Just a part..... I discovered this while becoming an adult. It's been over two decades now.

Back