does anyone else feel lonely cuz of what your into?

It is hard, the guil,t loneliness, fear all contribute being isolated. I was lucky to have a partner into it, sometimes I think single would work @Renee renee

Yer,
True Zoo and wouldn't form a Relationship with a non Zoo as I don't think it would be fair on her 😪..
Makes it extremely difficult to even consider dating in the normal stream so yer lonely.
Even chatting with freinds is hard as you can't share half your real lifestyle.
That is a very caring, and mature, decision, lots of respect for making the choice that will possibly, or probably, spare someone from having their heart broken. Keep your chin up, the knowledge that you made the compassionate choice, in a tough situation should make you feel good. Not everyone can make the right choice in the moments that really matter, and you may have stopped 2 hearts from being broken. The world could use more people like you, I wish you all the best, and hope you can find that special someone, have a great week hon!

Very much lonely and I am grateful to forum as such because is the only way, I can find solance about my lifestyle. Where I live is even hard to have a zoo partner..it really sucks

I'm always alone, when I'm at home, standing in a crowd, waiting tables at the bar or being banged by a gang of dudes on the men's room floor after my shift on a Saturday night. And I don't mind.

Topic is probably talked about to death here but this is the easiest outlet for this specific brand of loneliness...

I've came out as zoo to some friends in the past (generally not recommended) and had one person ask me some questions that seemed to hint towards them being zoo, the universe just never aligned for us to talk about that again...
That takes a lot to be so vulnerable and open and that’s nice that out of that vulnerability you and your friend were able to bond deeper… I wonder how often that happens

I'm way too cautious to make random zoo friends.

I feel like I always craved people to talk too about it. But when I did finally find other zoo's in real life. We had one or two conversations and never really spoke of it again. Aside from dirty joke.

I kinda feel like it's something we dwell on for so long but when it happens you just kinda move past it.

Pretty lonely.

I have a friend that brought up that he likes women with dogs but that's it, so as a fetish side of it I have a companion I might be able to talk to but I can't trust him as a zoo friend because he's got a history of stabbing friends in the back as soon as it suits him.

My partner has even mentioned off handedly when talking about sexual interests, "One thing I will never understand are the people that like having sex with animals, it's just freaky" :(

I used to. Luckily, one night after confiding with my wife, we have talked more about it, bit-by-bit, and after watching some videos here and there ( always homemade amateur for real reaction) she herself has developed a bit of a curious interest into posabley trying it. As she has said in her own words, "Hearing the girls reactions has her curious since clearly there must be something there to make such a response." So here's hoping.

sooo this is a thought thats like gone thru my head alot. theres no one I could like talk to about what i feel and if I tried I would probably get in trouble haha. How did you deal with the loneliness? 😅
I don’t rly deal w it I’ve told very few and just recently been blocked by a close friend when I told them they told me I’m lucky they didn’t report me I’m still finding it a tough recovery I never felt such shame in my life I feel so alone right now to

I don’t rly deal w it I’ve told very few and just recently been blocked by a close friend when I told them they told me I’m lucky they didn’t report me I’m still finding it a tough recovery I never felt such shame in my life I feel so alone right now to
that suck to hear

Absolutely I feel lonely partly because of my zoo interests. I've had partners that knew, and one that was a "maybe" for trying it herself, but otherwise I've had a little over 25 years struggling to find a partner into this.

it is quite a lonely experience being a zoo :(. unfortunately i don’t have the confidence to tell anyone close to me. i love all of them dearly, but i wish their love wasn’t conditional on this basis. i do hope to make more zoo friends (esp here) and remind myself it’s okay to be me!

Its hard to find like minded, to share interests like this. So yes, in this context, it gets lonely. But places like this helps. And hope to find more zoo / zoo friendly friends here.

Back