Do you have a BDSM bestiality fetish?

Thank you, I've always Liked the idea. I tend to very "in-control" with our fun.
I think it would be exciting to try something more where I give up control. It just feels exciting to me. I just don't know how I would secure myself "in" and how I would "free" myself when we are done.
But, I'm sure I can figure out something.....
Welcome. Control - or lack of - seems a bit dif than the bdsm stuff. And you write stories?

Well, I my Roscoe is very dominant. So I end up pulling the card whenever he gets too rough.
I'm always keeping him from enter my ass too.
But, reaching back, guiding him, and keeping from tying with me just kinda takes the fun out of being "taken"
I thing this way takes my manipulation out of the love making. And It just is.

Don't you agree?

Well, I my Roscoe is very dominant. So I end up pulling the card whenever he gets too rough.
I'm always keeping him from enter my ass too.
But, reaching back, guiding him, and keeping from tying with me just kinda takes the fun out of being "taken"
I thing this way takes my manipulation out of the love making. And It just is.

Don't you agree?
Misspelling 😏

Thank you, I've always Liked the idea. I tend to very "in-control" with our fun.
I think it would be exciting to try something more where I give up control. It just feels exciting to me. I just don't know how I would secure myself "in" and how I would "free" myself when we are done.
But, I'm sure I can figure out something.....
If you need help with that i would love to asist you.

Back