Do you have a BDSM bestiality fetish?

I'm into the ddlg dynamic w/ beast (not age play, and with adult women, obviously). I think they go together well. Imagine your DD petting your head and holding your hand while you're knotted

My strong desire to service a male dog may be triggered by latent submissive tendencies. However, I see the dog as the master, not a human.

Thank you. You're very sweet for saying so but I'm an ugly 35-year-old piece of shit with weak mental health and nothing to offer but tits and holes and a burning desire to be useful.

a burning desire to be useful.
AKA coping strategy. The sense of relief I feel...being useful... is overwhelming on some days. That pat on the head or a spoken "well done" has a noticeable effect on me. Its a calming of my mind/thoughts not just a "well done" for whatever task I've just performed.
Like Reply

I'm pretty sure that my beastiality fetish is as deep with BDSM as it is with beasts. I am most comfortable as that sub or slave that is completely under the control or ownership of those more dominant. And as a passive slave that enjoys the defilement, humiliation, and used in the most depraved ways with no choice to chicken out, I think that my comfort and insistence for some level of BDSM is necessary. Tie me down, whip me into submission, rape me with your beasts of choice... Yes. It's all heavenly to me!

Women like being watched, men like looking. Sinking into depraved sex can be addictive. I have enjoyed the tie up of a woman on a wooden bench. Her legs parted. Then have the men watch as the dog fucks the woman. We enjoy seeing her trying to move but is restrained. The grunting sound of woman and beast copulate. The look on her face as she realizes she is being fucked by a dog. The dogs slobbering tongue crossing the side of her face. All she can do is stay in the kneeling position as a trickle of dog cum runs down her leg. After the dog, cums the men and women getting tongue action from the tied woman. The lady actually had a regular work out every month that year. A grateful group of men and women embrace the basic. I miss it.

For me there are few thrills in life like the privilege of being tied down and opened wide for indiscriminate use by a mob of rabid carnivores. When I'm on my knees with my tits in the dirt and my ass in the air, my wrists cuffed together behind me and yanked back high over my head with a pair of ropes spreading my knees, I'm not just helpless. I'm no longer human. I'm not even an animal. I'm a thing, a bag of warm meat existing to be pounded black and blue, reamed raw and pumped full of sperm.

For the most part species doesn't cross my mind. We're all animals, and if any of us is worth less because of what we look like or the quality of our build it's definitely me. I was made defective and that's a good thing. Humans can be malicious in their lust and I thrive on being the target of that hostility. Thing is, to society non-human animals are lesser beings and sex with them is unnatural, demeaning and wrong, and though I don't agree with any part of that opinion, the pathetically submissive little exhibitionist in me loves the feeling of them watching and judging, knowing the filthy, depraved, repulsive little cunt that I am.
I can’t agree that you’re defective! Especially with not seeing you! We are all animals for sure!

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone else shares my kink, which is to be dominated by a human into sexually serving canines or equines. With bondage, humiliation and the works included?
I have some fantasies like yours.. I’d be happy to get used by an owner and pets.. being fucked taking in every hole at the same time.. or tied down to a breeding stool/mount and left there for all animals to come and abuse me.

As for more humiliation be told to rim all the animals too pushing my tongue inside their assholes.

Back