• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Do you ever talk to the dogs during sex?

Yes

I say:- zzzzzzzzzzz
He says:- XXXXXXXX
I say:- YYYYYYY
She Says :- TTTTTTTT

It takes awhile to pick up the rythmn but it's a very worthwhile vibe once mastered!
That’s interesting, I never thought they would communicate so differently. It does make sense though as every dog is for sure their own personality.

I praise him whenever we mate. When he mounts me, when he penetrates and when he pops out ;3 gotta make sure he feels things are amazing just as much as I do and on top of the pleasurable feeling his encouragement and confidence is always high.

Yes but more in a being dominated kind of way I'd tell him good boy at the beginning but after a few times daddy, master, etc started coming out I would try to tell him be gentle but one time he growled when I tried to adjust him I told him "sorry daddy" and gave in ended up being better than what I wanted anyways
That's one of the hottest things I've ready in weeks!

Of course I speak to him. Justto be clear, it is just the begining for myself, so I have still lots of stuff to discover. But, every time we try, I keep talking to hime asking some nasty things like "You're a bad boy", or "Give my that beautiful cock"

Indeed. Vocal communication is as good on 2 legs as it is on all four.
I wouldn't go that far, now the positive, encouraging side, absolutely, it's even more important. But ive never seen a video where any 4 legged friend eases up or shortens his strokes to oooowww, ahhhhh, or any of the other lovely sounds or attempts to lessen the pounding that a cock that's too big, rough, and or deep produce.

I always make noise during sex, I don't like being quiet. How else will your lover know how to fuck you right?

I don't understand women who just quietly grunt, I have a knotted dick in me, I'm not going to be silent.
Is it even a chose moaning or not?

I do often talk to my partner during sex but it’s not uncommon because we do talk regularly even when we are not having sex. Animals do understand what you are trying to relay to them even though they may not speak English. Animals especially dogs are very perceptive creatures and love when you talk with them and tell them they are doing a good job.

I totally agree with you on that, they certainly are extremely perceptive! Much more than most humans are willing to accept. Our energy and mindset plays a big part in our ability to truly communicate with them.

Yes, whenever I have a canine partner I whisper to them how much I love them, how beautiful they are, how wonderful they are, as I softly and slowly caress their entire body. They understand and sense more than we realize, especially our emotions and energy. They are my equal and I project that energy intensely to them, and they pick it up easily which is shown in their reactions to me and my pleasuring. It takes very little for me to send a bitch into moans and then blasting off racing around the bedroom like an mental case as they experience their bitchgasm. Male dogs get fully knotted in their sheaths and cum just frome petting them, and I believe that's because they sense how I view and appreciate them on that deep emotional and spiritual level and how privileged I feel to be with them. A sacred union. Makes all the difference in the world. All words whispered to them are rooted in deep love, respect and gratitude to them and they feel and appreciate that.

Back