• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Do you ever talk to the dogs during sex?

I don't have one right now, but I will talk to my girl, yes. I will tell her how much I love her and how good of a girl she is as I make slow passionate love to her, the girl I love so so much with all my heart.

Honestly yeah. I was so active with my dog that sitting in a certain outside would instantly make him horny because it was the only spot where nobody could see me. I would sometimes call him a cock hungry slut, sometimes I would jokingly call him just a feisty lil fella. But in the end I would always end up talking to him nice and lovely.

Would moan while sucking his ? and always encourage him when the knot was swollen amd squirting in my ?

I've been licked before by a female dog, she was a little bit of a biter, when I told her not to bite, she wouldn't listen, completely oblivious. I just ignored it and let her carry on

Don't have a real furry partner rn, but I like to talk and whisper when I am fantasizing/masturbating, so that will probably carry over in the future,

absolutely love encouraging him to "pump me full of his puppies" and variants on that

treating my four legs boys as partners, i often talk to them even when not having sex.......but no political or science conversations :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
When it's time for mating, i will call one of my partners next to me, start asking him if he will do a good job while i'm undressing, then tell him the magic words, go get the socks, and he will fully understand what will happen.
While having sex, i usually say simple things such as go deeper, more and some moaning.
It's nice to have a routine.

Of course I do. Lots of encouraging and sounds that would indicate what I felt about what was going on.
I leave our political discussions for the dinner table.

T
I also offer words of encouragement between my moans and pants when I can get a word out. Its such an intense experience its hard to say much more then "good boy" and alot of incoherent noises because of how im feeling but after we are done I always make sure to cuddle with him and talk to him telling Cooper how much I love him and give him lot of pets, kisses and attention
That is nice you give encouragement to show how much you are enjoying it at the time, but equally important to give him affection afterwards as well, cementing the bond, showing your affection back to him afterward shows him you appreciate what he gives you..

The pillow talk can get pretty hot weather I'm giving it to my girl or taking it from my boy 🥰 i love telling my boy to pump keep pumping his cum into me when i feel him squirting it

As I told you, I whisper and sing songs to my animal lovers in a low voice; but another thing I do is that to preserve the memory of that act, I don't take a photograph of them, I compose a short piece of improvised music, either with acoustic or electronic instruments, and believe me when I tell you that it is a more palpable and sensitive memory recorded in the brain than a dirty photograph of the act, or of their genitals.

I come from the world of chemical film reels, and although I had a photo lab, it never occurred to me to photograph their genitals. You may have noticed the non-existence of old black and white photographs of amateur zoo acts on the web.

On one occasion I made several films with a fixed camera on a tripod, of some amatory acts, on Betamax video; But they were only so I could see myself from the outside.

Once that need was satisfied, I destroyed those video tapes... And I don't regret it. I have hundreds of compositions that are fresher in my memory and much cleaner in my mind.

Mostly to tell them to wait or have some goddamn patience till their partner gets in position, or after a failed attempt to wait for their swelling to go down enough to try again. And sometimes encouragement during or after.

Last edited:
Back