Do only certain dog breeds attract you? What are your preferences?

Pitbull for me definitely, my first experience was with a male pit, and he liked my dick like he was in love with it literally. I struggled to stop him. So I much prefer a pit, they seem to have more of an inkling to mating with people

I mostly find medium to large-ish breeds with short to medium soft coats the most desirable.
Due to poor impressions, I have widely disassociated myself from being attracted to any bull breeds or any very large dogs.
They have to have a high intelligent quotient and emotional quotient, working lines are best imo, so Border collies, kelpies, Australian Shepherds, etc are what I'm most attracted to

I'm a fan of a few breeds, Pretty much the expected favorites like German shepards and labs, huskies and collies I think are pretty top. There's probably some more that don't come to mind as well.

This question came up on a drive to school. On the way I saw a new dog in one of my neighbors yards, it was a pretty medium sized dog with really long shaggy jet black hair. I (being a horny zoo) immediately thought about how great it would be to make out with that dog. I then quickly realized I wasn't as turned on by the thought as usual. So I did a little "research" that week, and it turns out I'm a lot less attracted to dogs with long hair like a bearded collie or a komondor. This second thing isn't surprising but it also turns out that I much prefer big dogs to little ones. My point in saying all this is that just like dating humans certain features are more attractive to me than others which I never really thought about. So now I bring this question to you all. What features in dogs or any other animals turn you on the most, if any? Does breed, hair, color, size, etc. matter to you? Or are you just satisfied to be with any dog? Please let me know and dm me if you want to have a longer conversation about it.
Labs and gsds they are so hot

In terms of size i prefer the bigger dogs. In terms of breed im totally stuck on golden retrievers

Of course it is the same as when we see an attractive or muscular boy. The same thing happens to me, I see big dogs and I get wet and I start to get excited and they can smell my smell. But I don't think I'm very attracted to those with a lot of hair and small breeds.

1- GREAT DANE
2- GSD
3- HUSKY
4- DOBIE
5- PITS
In that order for me. After having a great dane partner I wouldn't have it any other way. That breed is so incredibly special to me.

This question came up on a drive to school. On the way I saw a new dog in one of my neighbors yards, it was a pretty medium sized dog with really long shaggy jet black hair. I (being a horny zoo) immediately thought about how great it would be to make out with that dog. I then quickly realized I wasn't as turned on by the thought as usual. So I did a little "research" that week, and it turns out I'm a lot less attracted to dogs with long hair like a bearded collie or a komondor. This second thing isn't surprising but it also turns out that I much prefer big dogs to little ones. My point in saying all this is that just like dating humans certain features are more attractive to me than others which I never really thought about. So now I bring this question to you all. What features in dogs or any other animals turn you on the most, if any? Does breed, hair, color, size, etc. matter to you? Or are you just satisfied to be with any dog? Please let me know and dm me if you want to have a longer conversation about it.
For me personally I really like long hair dogs like collies but my dream dog is a pit, I just love that breed, I really like their faces and how cuddely they are plus they are misunderstood like me

Hm, as I am very interested in the behaviour of wolves and like them at all, I'm mostly attracted in wolf-looking breeds like huskies and TWH's. That are the greatest dog breeds for me where it's very hard to say no, when they want special form of fun

1. Labradors
2. Rottweiler
3. German Shepherd

I mean, there are more breeds out there that I like, most of them are similar to my top breeds.

I’m more attracted to medium and long-haired dogs like shepherds, labs etc. I find their faces, bodies, builds and proportions more sexy but that’s not to say I don’t like the bigger, short-haired dogs like mastiffs, Rottweilers etc either. I find them cute in a kind of dopey way but not outright sexy

I'm particular. Some dogs attract me some don't. Not necessarily any certain breed or even coat or anything. Though I do like most greyblue or brindle coats

Well for me during my teens I was only attracted to my German shepherd, then a while ago an opportunity presented itself and I actually lost my anal virginity to a dalmatian that belongs to a friend of mine, then a very very fun weekend with a pitbull. Now I am still very turned on by German shepherds and now also pitbulls. But really I think it depends on the dog because my boss has a rottie that is a very attractive dog but is pretty aggressive sometimes and that's a big turn off (never tried anything with that dog though.

Last edited:
Definitely German Shepherds and Huskies I love them so much and they a lot of the times have the biggest knots

not much of a preference! i love dogs as small a chihuahua to as big as a great dane. (though great danes are a little intimidating in size! might be later when my hole ain't so tight aha)

Back