DO NOT VISIT k9-dating.com! Possible honeypot!

The site appears to be back up now. So if you need to delete data and information off of there. Now is the time.

zoosbook.com is loaded with malware and viruses. The admin over there has a post that was several months old that would pop up as a current post. There was a small group where former BF members went to. The website was open to the UK and Russia where the age of consent is 16. It is 18 here in USA. You had to check the birthdates of the people posting before you followed them as a friend. Needless to say, I bailed out of there quickly. I don't recommend that site to anyone. It is run out of a server in Africa if I remember correctly. I know enough to know never to trust Nigerians.

Clarification: the age of consent is 16 in most U.S. states (accept California) but the transmission of photos or videos of anyone under 18 is illegal. Of course that's also illegal in Russia and the U.K. and nearly ever nation on Earth as parties to the UNCRC Optional Protocols.

Now the law gets more vague when it comes to a person above 18 knowlingly seeking out someone below 18, even though a physical encounter between those persons wouldn't necessarily be illegal the act of seeking one could be under various local laws. Also that's just creepy AF.

I know, a bit off topic. Just feel that people should try to be knowledgeable of the intricacies of laws like that. Especially in this community.

It has become knowledge to me that k9-dating.com is a suspected honeypot by the location and hosted services.

@cheval Being our german language mod has explained to me the links to an anti-zoo supporting agenda.

K9-dating.com is hosted on kolido servers in germany. Which in their terms of services support "anti-sodomy" laws in germany which is anti-bestiality and zoophilia. https://www.kolido.net/agb/

"In their general terms and conditions it says"zoophilia is strictly forbidden (they use the german term "Sodomie").
Also had contact with them and they claimed that they support a Anti Zoo called Carsten T. He host a website on Kolido where Zoos are hunted." -Cheval

View attachment 76600

Do NOT trust them. Its better safe than sorry.

-ZV Mod Team.

-Update #1 - DO NOT USE THAT SITE! You should delete all your information as soon possible from that site! THIS IS A WARNING FOR YOU!
Thanx for the warning, funny that they use still a word that was used before against gay people, thats just poor. / Danke für die warnung lustig das Sie ein wort verwenden, das vorher noch gegen schwule benutzt wurde, einfach schwach.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm very paranoid about unknown websites in general but it's always good to get verification from folks in the know (y)

Yesterday I started an account, and I hadn't yet finished setting it up. It said in the email the account would be deleted in 24 hours, which I don't think it would, that's probably just to rush you into signing up. I'm glad you shared this!

Yesterday I started an account, and I hadn't yet finished setting it up. It said in the email the account would be deleted in 24 hours, which I don't think it would, that's probably just to rush you into signing up. I'm glad you shared this!
That's incredibly sus, but then again literally EVERYTHING about that website is sketchy.

So I guess I know the answer to this question but I'll ask:

Has anyone ever had luck with any of these supposed zoo dating sites? Has anyone had luck in general, meeting zoos and hooking up? On zooville or other zoo forums? I dont mean just a meet and smash either. How did that work out, and how did you do it?

I'm sure I speak for a lot when I say desperation grows the older you get. To want a relationship or even a family with someone who is a zoo is the reason I almost signed up for this very dating site a few months ago. Glad I didnt.

With a name like that i would think that just by the name alone.
It has become knowledge to me that k9-dating.com is a suspected honeypot by the location and hosted services.

@cheval Being our german language mod has explained to me the links to an anti-zoo supporting agenda.

K9-dating.com is hosted on kolido servers in germany. Which in their terms of services support "anti-sodomy" laws in germany which is anti-bestiality and zoophilia. https://www.kolido.net/agb/

"In their general terms and conditions it says"zoophilia is strictly forbidden (they use the german term "Sodomie").
Also had contact with them and they claimed that they support a Anti Zoo called Carsten T. He host a website on Kolido where Zoos are hunted." -Cheval

View attachment 76600

Do NOT trust them. Its better safe than sorry.

-ZV Mod Team.

-Update #1 - DO NOT USE THAT SITE! You should delete all your information as soon possible from that site! THIS IS A WARNING FOR YOU!

Now the law gets more vague when it comes to a person above 18 knowlingly seeking out someone below 18, even though a physical encounter between those persons wouldn't necessarily be illegal
If you cross international borders while "seeking out" someone under 18 for a "physical encounter", it most assuredly is illegal in most first-world countries and they will prosecute you for it. In U.S. legal terminology it's called a "long arm statute" and the federal government doesn't care what the age of consent is in some third-world shithole, they'll throw you in federal prison if you go screw a kid there. (Unless of course you're Bill or Hillary Clinton or any of the other countless celebrities and politically connected people who frequently visited Jeffrey Epstein's island. 27 trips for Bill, ditching the Secret Service detail every time, wow!)

This is also pretty well known in third-world shitholes, which is why so many of them have teenage girls running the badger game on foreign tourists.

If I am not mistaken. Around the age of 18 when underage is the question. There is a 4 year buffer where things stay legal..
I can ask my kid that. I do believe she's up to speed with that. I will quote this below when I get the chance for an answer
It varies from state to state, no clue about other countries, but yes there are minimum age (which are below the age of consent) and age differential laws which protect young couples from statutory rape charges should one or both be below age of consent.

Ive had an account on this site for what feels like a decade now.. but prolly more like.. five or six years? nothing much to see on there, at least in California. i just logged in to take a peek since the site is back up apparently, last time I check was a year or so ago and it was just a generic landing page. not surprised people here would think its a honeypot or an lea thing - thats status quo for every site and warning for all meetups. around here, that being said i logged in again after a couple years,. ive had an account here for at least five or six already.. saw a couple of the same old faces, even less traffic then in previous years..no new accounts worth looking into in my area. i doubt its a honeypit or we woulda heard of some busts between when ever it opened and now, seems like.. miracle it hasnt happened yet there or here if you ask me..

bottom line.. not worth your time. plus they want $ to send messages. ive had an account for 6? years.. and it lists only 152 profile views, ever. no ones looking.

these sites have no exposure, visibility or marketing. im amazed people even find their way here to zooville frankly... its probably safer to keep it that way to make people have to seek it out.. but thats probably the biggest level of security this type of thing affords, anyways.

never thought id miss the ol BF.. but here I am...

I too just looked at my old profile, probably 10 years old too. I stopped when the site seemed to stop working a few years back. Never met anyone there for dating, but chatted with a few and used to then talk in email or other methods like messenger at the time. I see a few of the same faces from the past and some new ones in my area. I'll have to say hello and see if they are on easier places to chat, since you are only allowed a limited amount of views and messages per day there. Nothing ever happened there in regards to fakes or legal issue when I used to visit daily. Most of the people then were also on other sites, like BF, Zooville, etc. where we'd talk more too. At least no one was on the dating site to simply get you to sign up for their OnlyFans page, like most dating sites today.

Never needed a dating site in the past....don't need one now. Outfits like these thrive because users are lazier than a fiddler's bitch. TANSTAAFL

I would never hookup with anyone through any zoo related website, not even this one. The risk is just too high and no amount of personal anecdotes will convince me to believe otherwise.

I strongly suspect that there are law enforcement organizations who aggregate as much information about every user on this site, which is why you won't see me posting more than the one pic I already have (which wasn't particularly smart in the first place) and will never post my whereabouts. People who answer those so-called "roll calls" in the personals section are just making the cops' jobs that much easier. Oh, let's not forget about how risky it is to even come to zoo related websites using a smartphone or regular non-TOR web browser. People say that using a VPN is all you need, but many of them keep logs of a user's real IP address, in case they are needed by law enforcement. Even Proton makes that clear in their VPN's terms. So much for privacy. 🤷‍♂️

I would never hookup with anyone through any zoo related website, not even this one. The risk is just too high and no amount of personal anecdotes will convince me to believe otherwise.

I strongly suspect that there are law enforcement organizations who aggregate as much information about every user on this site, which is why you won't see me posting more than the one pic I already have (which wasn't particularly smart in the first place) and will never post my whereabouts. People who answer those so-called "roll calls" in the personals section are just making the cops' jobs that much easier. Oh, let's not forget about how risky it is to even come to zoo related websites using a smartphone or regular non-TOR web browser. People say that using a VPN is all you need, but many of them keep logs of a user's real IP address, in case they are needed by law enforcement. Even Proton makes that clear in their VPN's terms. So much for privacy. 🤷‍♂️
Life's full of chances, you could end up with something wonderful or you can sit on the sidelines and watch your life pass you by. Pick one.

Back