DO NOT VISIT k9-dating.com! Possible honeypot!

ZTHorse

Retiree
Staff member
It has become knowledge to me that k9-dating.com is a suspected honeypot by the location and hosted services.

@cheval Being our german language mod has explained to me the links to an anti-zoo supporting agenda.

K9-dating.com is hosted on kolido servers in germany. Which in their terms of services support "anti-sodomy" laws in germany which is anti-bestiality and zoophilia. https://www.kolido.net/agb/

"In their general terms and conditions it says"zoophilia is strictly forbidden (they use the german term "Sodomie").
Also had contact with them and they claimed that they support a Anti Zoo called Carsten T. He host a website on Kolido where Zoos are hunted." -Cheval

IMG_20200521_090722_135.jpg

Do NOT trust them. Its better safe than sorry.

-ZV Mod Team.

-Update #1 - DO NOT USE THAT SITE! You should delete all your information as soon possible from that site! THIS IS A WARNING FOR YOU!

Last edited:
I would be weary of ANY dating site with K9 or Beast in the title... Nothing like lining up and willfully walking into a slaughterhouse. Stick to places like this where the "dating" aspect isn't up front. Where you can get to know the members and build some trust with the community. At the very least, you will save yourself money.

It has become knowledge to me that k9-dating.com is a suspected honeypot by the location and hosted services.

@cheval Being our german language mod has explained to me the links to an anti-zoo supporting agenda.

K9-dating.com is hosted on kolido servers in germany. Which in their terms of services support "anti-sodomy" laws in germany which is anti-bestiality and zoophilia. https://www.kolido.net/agb/

"In their general terms and conditions it says"zoophilia is strictly forbidden (they use the german term "Sodomie").
Also had contact with them and they claimed that they support a Anti Zoo called Carsten T. He host a website on Kolido where Zoos are hunted." -Cheval

View attachment 76600

-ZV Mod Team.
Please consider making this post a banner alongside the survey and running costs.

View attachment 76600

-ZV Mod Team.
Excellent investigative work ZT. I was considering joining not too long ago - glad I didn't.

Thanks for the info, unfortunately the only way to remove your account is by using the contact form. So I advise removing as much info as you can that you have on there.

Last edited:
zoosbook.com is loaded with malware and viruses. The admin over there has a post that was several months old that would pop up as a current post. There was a small group where former BF members went to. The website was open to the UK and Russia where the age of consent is 16. It is 18 here in USA. You had to check the birthdates of the people posting before you followed them as a friend. Needless to say, I bailed out of there quickly. I don't recommend that site to anyone. It is run out of a server in Africa if I remember correctly. I know enough to know never to trust Nigerians.

How retarded one must have to be to trust any sites like that?
I don't know that I would classify one as being "retarded" for joining that site, but certainly naive and unaware. Most people don't catch those red flags and they let their desire to expand presence and opportunity in these communites to override their good judement. I have been a long time member of that site myself but have never used it to initiate a hookup or share personal content. Honestly, the site is just not very good anyway so no one is missing out. This site is far superior to that one in every way.

I don't know that I would classify one as being "retarded" for joining that site, but certainly naive and unaware. Most people don't catch those red flags and they let their desire to expand presence and opportunity in these communites to override their good judement. I have been a long time member of that site myself but have never used it to initiate a hookup or share personal content. Honestly, the site is just not very good anyway so no one is missing out. This site is far superior to that one in every way.
Well said. ? The life of a Zoo is a very isolating one. The need to want to connect to other like-minded individuals can cloud our judgment. Just watching how people respond to a simple profile pic is indicative of how starved we are for our own sense of community. Yeah, those of us who know what signs to look for should pass on our knowledge.

Well said. ? The life of a Zoo is a very isolating one. The need to want to connect to other like-minded individuals can cloud our judgment. Just watching how people respond to a simple profile pic is indicative of how starved we are for our own sense of community. Yeah, those of us who know what signs to look for should pass on our knowledge.
Thanks Danny and that is exactly what I hope we can do more of here. We are a community in need of education, particularly around how to safely exist as who we are in a world that does not accept us. I have seen many examples of this on this site and it is one of the many reasons that I love this place.

Just watching how people respond to a simple profile pic is indicative of how starved we are for our own sense of community
Hope you are speaking for yourself!

Starved would definitely be the wrong word to describe zoo's I know.

To be honest, I don't care much about y'all-us'all.

As for the site that supposedly hunts zoo's:

If you give them reason to arest you; you deserve to be arrested.

Meaning: what did you think was gonna happen? Tell(said person) let's meet! I want to fuck your horse.

Then you meet sherif arpparo(or likeness) or how ever it's spelled... He and his group arest You cause you didn't have a brain to set up a meeting safely.

If you are a zoo.. Use your big head and if you can pound sand in a rat hole
You should be good.

Also if you don't get my references.. You should change your sexuality!! Your in for a rough road.

Hope you are speaking for yourself!

Starved would definitely be the wrong word to describe zoo's I know.

To be honest, I don't care much about y'all-us'all.

As for the site that supposedly hunts zoo's:

If you give them reason to arest you; you deserve to be arrested.

Meaning: what did you think was gonna happen? Tell(said person) let's meet! I want to fuck your horse.

Then you meet sherif arpparo(or likeness) or how ever it's spelled... He and his group arest You cause you didn't have a brain to set up a meeting safely.

If you are a zoo.. Use your big head and if you can pound sand in a rat hole
You should be good.

Also if you don't get my references.. You should change your sexuality!! Your in for a rough road.
... I'll give you credit for your honest belief, now matter how much I disagree with it...

I don’t believe in dating on the web. Too many moving parts that can meet a wrench or two. if I can’t see you face to face I don’t trust you with personal info. It’s like seeing a minefield poster and you just keep on walking. An unfortunate part is a lot of times people aren’t that interested in you as they are in your animals. Sad, but true.

I have an account there. No issues yet, but the site has always been a little lame, but for awhile the only one that offered region searching. There, Beast Forum, and Motherless were my go-tos and recommended when I got more involved with this online. But K9-Dating always limited the messages you could send in a day, so most people I saw there were also on other sites where we'd talk and not have the message limit, or exchange an email and go on. I think it was last year the site seemed to be down for months and I stopped looking to see who might be near me. Someone said it was up again and I've visited a bit, but seems mostly the same, with the same 20 people in Florida that have been listed there for the last ten years. No dates yet! lol Maybe I'll do some cleanup there next time I decide to visit again.

Back