Do certain breeds have a higher libido than others?

while a higher energy level of breed can imply higher libido, it still is an individual thing
Yeah, as the two horniest dogs I had were complete couch potatoes. Car ride? I'll sleep on it. Walkies? Maybe after my nap :LOL:

Labs will fuck you all day if you give them the go-ahead.

They would be just as happy with a bouncy rubber ball, though. Stock up.
Would definately agree with this, my lab is like the Duracell bunny when you allow him to get going, he is much more settled now that we have a specific day for mating (thank you working from home and yes, we do use the whole day) rather than him not knowing when the next time would be when the current time finished, his frustrations would be very clear to see which would just be viewed as him 'being hyperactive' by the wife. Having known and worked with many breeds I'd certainly put Labrador up there as one of the horniest

My beauceron's sex drive still lives on years after being neutered. He's successfully knotted a few times with female dogs and I can't get him to break the habit lol. Hopefully he's outgrown the urge by now.

Sorry, i asked the wrong question, so the highest libido breed would be a lab?
It's been asked several times before and a hundred people give a hundred answers. It depends on your pup and you ~_^
Lab is a fav. though (as is GSD). Not sure whether it's there actual libido or if most people have had one because of their human-living-positive temperment :unsure:

Oh, so it mostly depends of the bond between me and the dog
Yes!
I don't know if you have experienced this with a lover, but if they really warm your heart and make you feel good about yourself, you can go far longer and be more receptive to their pleasure (and interested in giving them pleasure) than if say it's just a friend with benefits.

Yes!
I don't know if you have experienced this with a lover, but if they really warm your heart and make you feel good about yourself, you can go far longer and be more receptive to their pleasure (and interested in giving them pleasure) than if say it's just a friend with benefits.
Hi hun. How are u?

Kuvasz girls love anal.

also, I've noticed some spaniels love having their butt played with/being rimmed/etc. specifically springers, cockers, and brittanys in my experience

German shepherds, danes ( sometimes ) and beaucerons, highest stamina and sexual instinct. Labrador and Pittbull probably the lower libido, not able to remain a hard cock even if you work on them intensely. Just from my experience

I cant say for sure, all breeds have about the same level of interest. I'm pretty sure the instinct to have sex and procreate exists in all males otherwise the species would go extinct.

So any perceived differences in sexual libido stem from training and personality, which can differ between breeds but dont tend to be exclusive to any which breed. You can train a doberman to be super docile lap dog, and a poodle to be a ferocious guard dog, as an example.

How are Pitbulls to play with ?
I heard they may have a higher libido than other breeds and they can be rough breeders.
I am thinking about getting involved with some, but they are studs used for breeding.
Is it an advantage or not when you engage with them ?
I have experience from other breeds as Labradors, German Shepherds, plus some more.

Maybe there is someone here with experience from Pibulls or them as breeding studs.
- Love to learn more about this breed 🥰 //Ann

I've known a few. One chopped. But he still had it in him. Know another pitt boy jumps on me as soon as i walk through the door.. Freaked his human out he was so persistent. Poor girl didn't know what to think or say..
Ooh.. i heard other people say the same.. they are persistent..

I don't think this is a breed specific thing....pretty much like everything it's based off individual animals.....I've known labs that are always rearing to go and others who have no interest.....same with every breed really....if I had to pick I'd say German shepherds because I've been fucked more times by one than any other breed but.....I also gravitate to every shepherd I see because they absolutely steal my heart away....so it's not accurate to say it's based on their breed.

I have a rotti I am working with.... completely in tact but he just loves cuddles more than anything we will spend hours together cuddling and kissing...he burries his nose into my belly then flops over and sleeps in my lap....no interest in mounting or anything like that.....on the flip side my first video I've ever posted here was of a rotti who mated with me pre and post being neutered.

It's based on individual....on how their first times mounting were.....if they tried mounting and it was successful and they loved the time doing it...then they absolutely will be back for more....it's also based in environment on stress...on temperature....to many factors to just pinpoint on breed

Back