craziest place to have sex with your dog.where have you already or would like to 😍

Who has ever had sex with their dog in a special place?
For many it often remains an intimate and private matter and so it is often only done at home.
But some are more open and like to do it outside in the forest.

What was your best experience or where would you like to do it? I'm really looking forward to your answers.
In a shed, outside in the dark at night, the n a friends living room

I'm a strictly indoors in an empty house with the door locked and the drapes pulled kind of girl, but..

A few months ago I took my boy to a sheepdog trial. An hour before his run we passed by some idiot walking a bitch that was clearly in heat.

Every male within sniffing distance lost their minds, including my boy. Eyes only for her. Hysterical with horniness. Utterly useless.

Out of desperation I loaded him in the car, found a quiet spot on a country road, and let him fuck me aggressively to completion on the back seat.

At least one car passed by and I hope they didn't see anything.

He made such a mess that I had to handle him at the trial in front of an audience with my shirt still damp with cum under my coat.

He did not perform well at the trial, but he performed well enough in the car that I let him have me again on the way home.

I'm a strictly indoors in an empty house with the door locked and the drapes pulled kind of girl, but..

A few months ago I took my boy to a sheepdog trial. An hour before his run we passed by some idiot walking a bitch that was clearly in heat.

Every male within sniffing distance lost their minds, including my boy. Eyes only for her. Hysterical with horniness. Utterly useless.

Out of desperation I loaded him in the car, found a quiet spot on a country road, and let him fuck me aggressively to completion on the back seat.

He made such a mess that I had to handle him at the trial in front of an audience with my shirt still damp with cum under my coat.

He did not perform well at the trial, but he performed well enough in the car that I let him have me again on the way home.

sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

That's sweet

Sounds very exciting to you 😉 Next time you have to have sex with him at home to take the tension away.
But it sounds like he was extra aggressive during sex that day 😍

What a nice incentive.

Craziest place for us so far is outdoors out in the bush. It's a cool experience, but the novelty wears out fast. It sounds kinky and fun on paper, but doesn't beat being in the comfort of our bedroom.

Where would I like to do it with him in the future? In a hotel room in Hawaii for our vacation when I finally graduate :) ... if I can find a hotel that would let him stay with me.
Definitely hotel rooms are very kinky and naughty for me.

That is beautiful, icant decide who's luckier you or him

I wrapped a blanket over her and pulled out my laptop while she was licking my penis at a local park I was nervous after but luckily not that many people passed by 😈

Who has ever had sex with their dog in a special place?
For many it often remains an intimate and private matter and so it is often only done at home.
But some are more open and like to do it outside in the forest.

What was your best experience or where would you like to do it? I'm really looking forward to your answers.
Mine is beyond risky, but at a gay orgy

We get so many similar threads to this one but I don't care, the stories (whether real or fake) are always so amazing to read.

I already shared how I had to do lots of car dog sex due to my living situation. Lets see... in other threads I already mentioned the beach times where I got spotlights shown on us mid-act... Or near the traintracks where BNSF employees almost caught me...

The "or would you like to" is an interesting twist.

One day, if I were to somehow become filthy rich, I'd like to have sex with beautiful dogs on the deck of a massive yacht in the pristine lakes of the lower Alps in Italy or Switzerland. Preferably in full view of passerbys that wouldnt dare balk or cry fowl at what they were witnessing.

Last edited:
I love doing it outdoors, in the middle of the woods. It's just primal and animalistic.
The woods has always been my go to. I used to get really high and have orgies with male and female dogs while out camping in the middle of nowhere where I could lose my clothes for days and not worry. It's as close to nature as you can get. The last camping trip we took together just before my girl passed away was a beautiful spot in the forest overlooking the river. We had sex on the beach and in the water all day long like a couple love drunk animals. I miss her so much..

Also on one vary horny occasion we did it in the restroom of a Petco. It's not exactly romantic but the best part was they banned pitbulls in the store just weeks prior and I was breeding with one in the restroom. 😂 I guess I just got a little confused about the breed rules and cuming inside the store with her. 🤷‍♂️
petco bathroom sounds pretty classy to me! Thanks for sharing

Craziest place for us so far is outdoors out in the bush. It's a cool experience, but the novelty wears out fast. It sounds kinky and fun on paper, but doesn't beat being in the comfort of our bedroom.

Where would I like to do it with him in the future? In a hotel room in Hawaii for our vacation when I finally graduate :) ... if I can find a hotel that would let him stay with me.
Having some fun with a dog in a hotel room sounds like fun and incredibly hot, good choice!

Back