craziest place to have sex with your dog.where have you already or would like to 😍

These comments are giving me great ideas.

One common thread I see, are peoples fantasies about banging their dog in the woods or in the mountains... guys, get inti hiking! You can take your dogs and nobody thinks its weird. Pack a tent! Hike out a few miles and find a secluded part of the forest to set up. It is magical...

For my birthday, I went on a "solo" hike near Grand Lake, Colorado. We hiked up shadow mountain and enjoyed the view and a steak dinner.. When it started getting dark, I set up the tent overlooking the lakes and mountains and the cot facing the opening. There we laid down in embrace. It was too cold for me to be fully nude, but my boy wasnt bothered. The night waa dark and silent, the winds calm. The stars above were plentiful and gleaming, I could see the Milky Way with all its glory. We heard coyotes in the distance, and it definitely made me feel more wild. My sleeping bag is big enough for both of us, and it wasn't long until I stripped down and started getting frisky. I got his knot out first, because I like pleasing him before I am satisfied. I turned him on his back and gave him the longest, warmest blowjob in the heat of the tent. It must have lasted 30 minutes or more. He pretty much passed out during the last 10 mins or so
Eventually the propane ran out and the heater went off. No worries, he keeps me plenty warm in the -9F sleeping bag.

Next morning, we lazily cuddled in bed for as long as we wanted. There was no rush, no requirements or responsibilities. For this day, it was just ours. He was ready to go again, so i
let him mount and knot me after breakfast. By this time the sun was out and hikers were heard in the distance. Time for us to pack out! As his knot slipped out of me, I finally came. It was beautiful.

Back