• Zooville will be down temporarily for scheduled maintenance @ 11 am EST Sep 26th, 2024. Downtime is expected to last several hours.
  • Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

The only ones that have were my former neighbor's kids. They moved out almost a year ago though. When it comes to walking her I'd always tell them no. My girl doesn't pull with me, but has a habit of pulling with strangers. She'd probably fly those kids around like kites! Lol
Sounds familiar. For the first five years of her life, my old malamute girl was stronger than me. She generally wouldn't abuse it but there was no way I could take her out in public by myself.

My dad's told me about a grownup who became a kite like that. Small person, big dog.
Oh yeah, my dog groomer is probably 110lbs (~49.8kg) while soaking wet. Watching him try to wrangle my dog is absolutely brutal. He's basically along for the ride! I really don't know why my girl exerts the power for 4 locomotive trains with strangers, yet walks so calmly with me?

Oh yeah, my dog groomer is probably 110lbs (~49.8kg) while soaking wet. Watching him try to wrangle my dog is absolutely brutal. He's basically along for the ride! I really don't know why my girl exerts the power for 4 locomotive trains with strangers, yet walks so calmly with me?
Cesar_Millan_Mar_2018.png

No, I only know what I've seen from the show. What happened?
It was awhile ago, but basically Cesar overestimated his training when it came to a dog he was working with, and let a dog (who had been known to kill pigs in the past) loose, and surprise surprise that dog went again Cesar's commands and attacked a pig on the show. It was a bit of a blood bath. But that's not the only criticism he's faced, since Cesar still relies heavily in the "Alpha dog" training method, which has been proven as fairly unreliable and often ineffective.

It was awhile ago, but basically Cesar overestimated his training when it came to a dog he was working with, and let a dog (who had been known to kill pigs in the past) loose, and surprise surprise that dog went again Cesar's commands and attacked a pig on the show. It was a bit of a blood bath. But that's not the only criticism he's faced, since Cesar still relies heavily in the "Alpha dog" training method, which has been proven as fairly unreliable and often ineffective.
At least he's badass in South Park. :/

Back