• Zooville will be down temporarily for scheduled maintenance @ 11 am EST Sep 26th, 2024. Downtime is expected to last several hours.
  • Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

My breed has thumbs. :D
if-dogs-feature.png

I see you've never been to Sweden. 😄 Talking to strangers is weird.
So I've heard; it's the only reason I took you seriously. I don't know, there's got to be some excuse you can use to talk to them.
"Can I pet your sexy ass German Shephard... err... can I pet your dog?" Lol
Don't get me started. There's this one sable Shepherd that just melts into my hands. She's absolutely gorgeous and looks so disappointed when I have to leave.

So I've heard; it's the only reason I took you seriously. I don't know, there's got to be some excuse you can use to talk to them.
Even if there were, I probably wouldn't use it. I would be too nervous.

Everyone likes to pet my floofy girl. Her fur is so soft and luxurious. Especially kids, I don't know why, but when I walk my girls it's often children that come up to me and ask if they can pet her. She's kind of a Clifford the big brown dog.
Do the kids also ask you if they can walk them?

Do the kids also ask you if they can walk them?
The only ones that have were my former neighbor's kids. They moved out almost a year ago though. When it comes to walking her I'd always tell them no. My girl doesn't pull with me, but has a habit of pulling with strangers. She'd probably fly those kids around like kites! Lol

Back