• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

20538 I'm a connoisseur of just about any type of genre. My favorites are rock/metal/grunge/prog rock. But sometimes I'm also in the mood for rap, classical, classic rock, jazz, country, electronica. About the only things I don't really like is dubstep, modern rap, and modern country.

(Also you forgot your number.)

At first I was surprised how many people despise of "dubstep" or DnB, while not even knowing how many slight differences exist (almost as many as there are artists), but nowadays I am just happy to have my own sound producing tech and no need to ever listen to other peoples favorite music. :ROFLMAO:

Because that's what disturbs me the most: being forced to listen to that abyssmal distraction they listen to. ?‍♂️

my Favorite part of Ghost of Perdition
?
Darkness by her side spoke and passed her by, Dedicated hunter waits to pull us under
Rose up to its call, in his arms she'd fall, Mother light received, a faithful servant's free
In time the hissing of her sanity Faded out her voice and soiled her name
Like the marked pages in a diary, Everything seemed clean that is unstained
The incoherent talk of ordinary days, Why would we really need to live?
Decide what's clear and what's within a haze, What you should take and what to give
?

I just figured you were letting us have our fun before wiping them, three months here and that's the best they could come up with, really?
Nah, I popped in, posted a number, and then hopped out. I had chicken apple sausages to grill! The thread was kind of pointless without the OP to stir shit, I didn't even think it was worthy of the DF.

Back