• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

1397 Fiddy

Thank doG for forums, and not just this one. I was tearing my hair out because after completing the mission "Diamonds are a girl's best friend" on GTA 4 a couple of days ago, it wasn't spawning any other missions after that. I hit up the interwebs for some answers and I guess I'm not the only one that has experienced this glitch as documented on the GTA forums. Most people were saying "sorry bro, your saved game is corrupt, you gotta start all the way from the beginning." Which, yeah... I've spent like 3 weeks already getting to this point in the game, I did not want to do it again. (I forgot how long the game was! Yeesh!) Someone suggested going to Jimmy's house or going to the strip club in Alderney, as there might be a mission marker there that just isn't showing up on the map. I tried that and it didn't work. Someone else suggested saving the game manually at your safehouse a bunch of times in a row. I'm using autosave, so I figured it was worth a shot. And, yay! After 4 or 5 saves in a row it actually worked and the next mission came up! What a sigh of relief!

Thanks for reading my, kinda pointless, ramblings! Lol

For me, games are recreational, and not requirements. So I usually don't have the attention span to play it until the end. Stop playing it all together, taking a break and restarting, or restarting while still playing the game have been my modus operandi.
Come to think about it, I don't think that I have ever reached the credits of a game. Well, Guitar Hero, but that does not count as it is made to be replayed.
And I never really had the time to spend to play games that much.
I stayed in school a lot longer than most due to, well, we can pretend it was due to less intelligence. And had so much other activities that needed (stuff I wanted to do) be done.

1397 double 5

I like mindless killing online death matches. It's the absolute lowest common denominator in gaming but I find it soothing. There is nothing like mindlessly killing online to avoid strangling coworkers at work. Not that I don't work all day on the computer - I couldn't strangle anyone if I wanted to.

Back