• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

13 triple 8 single 1
I think you missed a number ;) ... and I am going to leave it up to your imagination.
Whatchu talkin' bout, caboose? 😉

Also this is tragic, I didn't know that - they say never meet your heros.
I think at this point the only way to meet him would be to find out where is headstone rests. Also not so fun fact, the author of Winnie the Pooh had a son named Christopher Robin, and he despised his dad for naming the human character in the book after him when he grew up.

13 double 8 Windows 98

That probably would be fun. The fastest I've ever gone was 114mph on a deserted freeway one time. I wanted to get to the max 132mph my vehicle was capable of but the dang computer limited the speed... probably a good thing considering that it was a heavy sedan. Lol

It probably why so many people like Mazda Miatas. They sure aren't fast, and barely qualify as a sports car, but that 50/50 weight distribution tho. It likely makes for some fun driving in the twisties.

A geo tracker! That would be something fun
I'd love to have a 95 4x4 manual transmission model of one. But man, if you can find one in good shape around here they're wanting at least $7,000 for one. Yeesh!

Back