• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

I just get much more say in those that are around.
Are you a land baron? Having the say in who can buy the house "next door" (next couple of miles in your case), is not something a regular Joe can do.
Don't get me wrong here, I love nature, the outdoors, forests, wilderness, the amazing vastness. I spend a lot of time in such places, both professionally and private. But living there all the time is not for me.

I think for me, even though nobody asked, would be to have a few acres of land, a nice house/farm, and to be located in a rural area. However, I'd also like to be close enough to a decent sized city where it wouldn't be an hour drive just to get to the nearest large grocery store. Basically I'd still have my peaceful property out in the boonies, but I wouldn't want to be completely disconnected from civilization either.

Are you a land baron? Having the say in who can buy the house "next door" (next couple of miles in your case), is not something a regular Joe can do.
Don't get me wrong here, I love nature, the outdoors, forests, wilderness, the amazing vastness. I spend a lot of time in such places, both professionally and private. But living there all the time is not for me.
No, I'm not a land baron lol.

I'm guessing Aloha, YIMBY?
Basically, yes.
Sleep well, 🐺
I wish...
wake-up-arise.gif

You still have Friday? Are you 1,5 earth cycles after the rest of us? Stupidity struck again!
Yes, his Saturday morning would be work day Friday for you.

How are stuff with the third person that replied to the first thing I wrote at this site?

Last edited by a moderator:

I know it was before I joined the count, but I'm not entirely certain. Moose burger thing was among the first times I saw you, but probably not the first.
Speaking of, the changing to communist pfp's was what brought me here in the first place. If I remember correctly.

Things are good. No work tomorrow and I am not hungry as I had the favorite food of the founder of IKEA earlier, leftovers.

1383 Windows 98

I think the first time I interacted with you was when we got into some type of disagreement in one of the threads in the general section. I can't even recall what the disagreement was about. Besides that here in this thread is where we really started interacting.

Lol, I was about to reply to that post you slashed out.

Back