• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

138368👀
Sometimes still lol. Constantly when I was younger and trapped in city life. It was easier there.
Besides chopping wood, hunting, fishing and fearing power blackouts, I can't see any pros about living in nowhere other than not being forced to coexist with people. The hermit life.
But to each their own.
I really miss living smack in the middle of the big city, but cruising around with an SUV and dragracing with the other soccer moms at the red lights have it's suburban charm too.

Besides chopping wood, hunting, fishing and fearing power blackouts, I can't see any pros about living in nowhere other than not being forced to coexist with people. The hermit life.
But to each their own.
I really miss living smack in the middle of the big city, but cruising around with an SUV and dragracing with the other soccer moms at the red lights have it's suburban charm too.
It doesn't have to be a hermit life, I just get much more say in those that are around. Everything you listed is a pro for me though. But I do not fear power blackouts, my kitchen light is the only thing that would stop working if it went out right now, and the fridge I guess, that's ok lol.
Drag racing in the city is good fun lol, still some out in the sticks, and a lot less chance of trouble.
Aideer.jpg

Back