• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

I sure glad that my work doesn't deal with these types of math equations. Most of the time I only have to calculate rates and percentages, stuff that's way easier than trying to figure this stuff out. X is the percentage of V, and of that X%, this is the percentage of W, and this is the percentage of Y, and every once in awhile I'll have to calculate the percentage that just Z makes up. Easy peasy. That, and basic additional and subtraction sometimes.

"If x effect y differently depending on if z exist or not and at what level, and ą have a direct effect on the amount of ş in x, how would ð decrease in x, considering that ž is absent?"
☝️ this and similar is pretty commonly occurring in my line of work.
Protip:
When you have atleast two variables effecting something, just mark the columns with those data and have Excel calculate the equation for you. Takes less than a second for the software, but unless you are a mathematical genius, it will most likely take a lot longer for you to form an equation of the the correlation between them.

Back