• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Well I'm sure it can be difficult with a 50/60kg newfoundland🙂 the compromise must be worth it though, their size must be a real turn-on.
Yeah, it took a while week for me to figure out how to do her doggy style due to the height difference and an additional 3-4 months to actually get good at entering her in a timely manner. But eventually I learned that she was okay with standing on the bed instead of the floor, that evened out the height difference very adequately.

Yeah, it took a while week for me to figure out how to do her doggy style due to the height difference and an additional 3-4 months to actually get good at entering her in a timely manner. But eventually I learned that she was okay with standing on the bed instead of the floor, that evened out the height difference very adequately.
135(111x8)

I can imagine! If I couldn't pretty easily pick my girl up I think the whole process would require a lot more time and effort haha. But I'll know soon enough, I'm going for a giant breed next.

Back