• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

13 double 4 single 97

Normally I just have to brush her with a coat brush 1 to 2 times a week. Normally I don't have to pull out the big boy deshedding rake until spring and summer. But with her getting older I have noticed her fur starting to slowly change over the past year, getting a little more wiery. Perhaps this is the new normal? 🤷‍♂️

It is not that good that my boy starts "winter up" in late August / early september. It is still pretty "warm" and he runs like a maniac in the woods now that he is allowed to roam free in search of "pray".
He sees them as pray and probably thinks that he can take down a moose or bear by himself, thankfully he just barks at them.
The old one used to fight with bears on several occasions.

Last edited by a moderator:
A fine First Lady.
Also, another fun fact about James Buchanan... He was actually the only president that wasn't married throughout the entire duration of his presidency. So Lara really could have been the "First Lady dog" of the nation. Lol

Werewolf Degenerate has always been pretty good, but seems to be knocking them out of the park lately
Indeed. I'm just glad that he's finally ditching those "cold tired eyes" that used to be in most of his old pieces. Such as this one...

.1693727536756.png

Back