• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

This account is the only one I have lol
This is pretty much the only active forum anyways. I have accounts on ZooVille, ZooCommunity, Zoo Writers Guild, and MyZetaSpace.
ZC - Still active with a small but dedicated userbase.
ZWG - Pretty much dead. About 6-7 members post regularly, and pretty much nobody else.
MZS - Looked promising at first, it got a lot of initial interest, but the last time I checked, which granted has been awhile, nobody had made a single new thread in about a month. It's went in with a bang, and died silently.

I'm probably one of the few non-BF refugees here. I made an account maybe around 2016/2017 and logged in maybe 6 times at most. I looked around and didn't really like what I saw. So I went with ZoophilesForum instead. It was a great forum, not too dissimilar to this one, but without the DF and bestiality as a fetish section. I definitely do miss ZF, it went down either right before or right after BF went down, but I'd have to say that my time here is been overall great.

Back