• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Raising them to have manners to begin with is the most important thing, mine were rode and shown like any other equine, his balls still being attached were because he was intelligent enough to keep them.

And you don't play fair if a stallion wants to play rough, think no holds barred
Better leave it to the pros.
*BONK*
?

I remember a time when that wasn't a thing on forums. It was only your post count and join date.

Edit: Beastforum had "ratings" for members, almost forgot about that. Not exactly the same thing, though.
I wasn't around for Beastforum, but I think it's probably good to have some more stats on people.

For example, a ridiculously high reaction score tells people you're a filthy cheater :LOL:

50ce76569d3f7f1345bf234ec51f5c31.gif

I remember a time when that wasn't a thing on forums. It was only your post count and join date.
That's actually one thing that really bothers me about the ZooCommunity forum. I've asked their staff members if it was possible to receive alerts for when someone likes you post, and they basically told me "No." So, if someone reacts to something you've posted on the site, you'll have absolutely 0 idea unless you routinely go back and look at your prior posts. And ain't nobody got time for that. You can see the total number of likes you've received/given on your profile, but not which posts they came from.

The only time you'll get a notification is if someone gives you a "thanks" bump. The main problem with that, is that you are limited on the number of "thanks" bumps you can give someone. The only two ways to get more points for thanks is to either post a bunch, or receive thanks from other users, which is quite rare.

Back