• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

The gentlemen here are not really that fond of human females
Well, it's not that I don't find women attractive. Some women definitely are attractive to me. When it comes to women I'm, shall we say... unrealistically picky. Not necessarily over body type. But primary when it comes to whether or not they'd accept my zoosexuality, whether or not I could fully trust them, whether or not they'd be comfortable sharing 50% of my attention with my animal partners, and 50% with them.

If I really wanted to I could go out and get a girlfriend pretty easily, and in fact multiple women have actually expressed interest in me. I'm not bad looking, I'm fairly tall, and I'm financially secure. But I'm really not interested in just tapping random pussy for the sake of tapping random pussy. No, if I ever find myself in a relationship with a woman I'd want the relationship to be just as meaningful as the relationship I share with my doggy gals.

Last edited:
Well, it not that I don't find women attractive. Some women definitely attractive to me. When it comes to women I'm, shall we say... unrealistically picky. Not necessarily over body type. But primary when it comes to whether or not they'd accept my zoosexuality, whether or not I could fully trust them, whether or not they'd be comfortable sharing 50% of my attention with my animal partners, and 50% with them.

If I really wanted to I could go out and get a girlfriend pretty easily, and in fact multiple women have actually expressed interest in me. I'm not bad looking, I'm fairly tall, and I'm financially secure. But I'm really not interested in just tapping random pussy for the sake of tapping random pussy. No, if I ever find myself in a relationship with a woman I'd want the relationship to be just as meaningful as the relationship I share with my doggy gals.
Firstly. We have more gentlemen in this thread, and I seem to recall some, shall we say "different preferences" among them.
Secondly. I have some single friends.

Yeah?
"The Brothers Grimbsby" Elephant scene. You laughed?
Looked for the scene. Found it somewhat amusing.
If I really wanted to I could go out and get a girlfriend pretty easily, and in fact multiple women have actually expressed interest in me. I'm not bad looking, I'm fairly tall, and I'm financially secure.
I'm too ugly, short and poor to bother with women.

I believe some smut would be in order. Floofy. ?
7ad660b2513874dd04df7b7ad088bfa8.jpg

Back