• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

I didn't know you were an artist. Sucks that a lot of furries can't appreciate real art, i.e. feral smut.
Indeed, the corgi picture I shared the other day was only the tip of the iceberg. That piece was just done for the heck of it.

if he wants to show us his work.
Probably already shared some in this thread without you and me knowing Equi.
Nah, unfortunately not. I wish to keep my zoo self and my furry self completely separated. Even though I haven't been active in the furry community for years now, I'm sure someone here would know who I am if I shared my old artwork. I've actually seen a couple of my pieces shared here in the furry section of the forum.

Nah, unfortunately not. I wish to keep my zoo self and my furry self completely separated. Even though I haven't been active in the furry community for years now, I'm sure someone here would know who I am if I shared my old artwork. I've actually seen a couple of my pieces shared here in the furry section of the forum.
Very understandable.
And even if we would probably appreciate to take part of new work, you should keep them away from here if your style is easy to recognize.

576 fiddy
Very understandable.
And even if we would probably appreciate to take part of new work, you should keep them away from here if your style is easy to recognize.
I typically go for realism with high-end colored pencils, some of my prior original characters would be recognizable, but I didn't have a Newfie back then. But since I went with realism, my "art style" looked a lot alike to other pieces, both furry and not. So most likely as long as I just stick to realism, it shouldn't link me back to my furry self.

I typically go for realism with high-end colored pencils, some of my prior original characters would be recognizable, but I didn't have a Newfie back then. But since I went with realism, my "art style" looked a lot alike to other pieces, both furry and not. So most likely as long as I just stick to realism, it shouldn't link me back to my furry self.
Still, only what one is comfortable with, as everything else.
Your Newfie pfp looks amazing so as soon as I found out that you made it yourself you became a good artist in my book.

576 double 5
Your Newfie pfp looks amazing so as soon as I found out that you made it yourself you became a good artist in my book.
Well to be fair, my current avatar is actually just a heavily modified photo. I basically took a photo, threw it in GIMP and enhanced some aspects of it such as fur texture and lighting. Then just pasted a PNG of a pair of sunglasses over her eyes.

Back