• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

I love all those bands. Do you play any instruments?
I can half ass on the guitar, but the instrument I'm best at playing is the piano. Although the best "instrument" I can "play" is singing. I'm pretty dang good at carrying a tune and have a pretty wide vocal range. I actually write and record my own music as a hobby and have been doing so for over 10 years. Typically I'll compose the music on FL Studio and then record my voice over the track. You?

Guitar and singing. My singing is passable, especially if we're talking punk/grunge style. Been playing guitar self-taught for over 20 years. Have quite a few in my collection as well.
That sounds really amazing floofy. Now I understand why people make singing comments about you from time to time lol
Maybe one of these days we'll start a ZooVille band! Lol. My voice is all over the place when it comes to genre. I can do soft and melodic, to opera, to metal, to country, to raspy, to boomy.

I probably should practice piano more though. The last time I played I was really rusty. I basically have a $180 keyboard sitting and collecting dust at this point.

Also, other than tooting my own horn every now and again, I didn't know that anyone made comments about my singing?

yes-meme-17-1.jpeg

Omg can you explain? Does it help with the pronunciation or understanding? Why would there be two question marks

Isn't it redundant
It helps with the intonation. To form a question in Spanish, they often don't change the word order, but the intonation. The tone goes up. So the benefit of the inverted question mark is that you don't have to get to the end of the sentence to reallze that it should have been read as a question and not a statement.

¡50910!

Back