• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Why should I "shut up"? You called me a rapist @Bloodwolf on my past mate dumpster fire or not you have no right calling her a slave species that.

I loved her beyond every fiber of my being and yet you talked about my girl like she's a sex toy.

You could easily apologize but nope you rather maintain that stance.

False accusations? Why would you want that? And secondly it's not for no reason I'm talking to you. There's always a reason.

If I am chatting with you there's always something to talk about.
I do not want to talk to you anymore. I don't care what your reason is. I warned you long ago. You keep proving yourself to be untrustworthy. Now you're just a troll here and a stalker.

Why should I "shut up"? You called me a rapist @Bloodwolf on my past mate dumpster fire or not you have no right calling her a slave species that.

I loved her beyond every fiber of my being and yet you talked about my girl like she's a sex toy.

You could easily apologize but nope you rather maintain that stance.
The same accusations? For what? The 5 time? Isn’t it 3 and your out ? You already took a stab at my aborted child. I have 0 empathy for you at this point.

Fetuses are replaceable developed individuals aren't? You're complaining about something that never existed yet?

My girl existed and suffered but I turned her around from that bad place. She became a more reliable friend than any human I knew.

Calling her a slave who only existed only for my "needs" is beyond fucked up. There's no way to cope. Because each mate is special to each person.

Dumpster fire or not... I won't let that slide about her. Apologize and yes I'll let it go. It's that simple. It hurts very much you would even think of her in that regard. You would rather be "the Man" and iron up and cause cruelty. She did much more to my life than you think which caused me to become zoo positive. She protected me and been there when she was needed most.

If she wanted me dead I woulda let her because she was that reason why I'm here and why I'm as straightforward as an arrow. Regardless what I say here I promised her each day will be better

While you all focus on bad things and prefer violence to solve your issues. I rather understand animal life even if it kills me.

I will find those dreams without all the negativity/slave work people justify every day.

Last edited:

Fetuses are replaceable developed individuals aren't? You're complaining about something that never existed yet?

My girl existed and suffered but I turned her around from that bad place. She became a more reliable friend than any human I knew.

Calling her a slave who only existed only for my "needs" is beyond fucked up. There's no way to cope. Because each mate is special to each person.

Dumpster fire or not... I won't let that slide about her. Apologize and yes I'll let it go. It's that simple. It hurts very much you would even think of her in that regard. You would rather be "the Man" and iron up and cause cruelty. She did much more to my life than you think which caused me to become zoo positive. She protected me and been there when she was needed most.
You called her a slave species, not Bloodwolf. We proved that to you days ago in the DF, where you should have stayed.

If she wanted me dead I woulda let her because she was that reason why I'm here and why I'm as straightforward as an arrow. Regardless what I say here I promised her each day will be better

While you all focus on bad things and prefer violence to solve your issues. I rather understand animal life even if it kills me.

I will find those dreams without all the negativity/slave work people justify every day.

Holy fuck your denying that bullshit?

You seem content with a product of such??? You did have (with your words) a great time slave species.

That's your fault how I took it. You refuse to elaborate what you mean. You just said it in where she's raped on a table/tied up.

I don't give a fuck about anyone else but her. Once you call her that... That's something beyond words.

She always had a choice in life.

@Reconscope Just stop. My patience with you is growing ever and ever thin. If you keep bringing personal shit onto the forum I WILL take action against you. I saw what you were going earlier with @FoxandtheHounds. You were trying to bait him with personal shit. Enough! Count this as a final verbal warning. Enough is enough.

He needs to apologize. Fuck that everyone else is fucking bullet proof. My girl is my last straw.

That's all I ever want. No arbitration no nothing. Nobody mentions her if it's negative. She was my life and won't let anyone dishonor her

Then why should I stop @Bloodwolf you slandered her. Just because a moderator protects you as well as those who's wrong doesn't make you right.

Like damn are you too "manly" to say sorry? I can't really stop on a whim I need that "stop point" because I feel wronged. You don't even know how much it hurts hearing you call her that.

That's total betrayal of everything I told you about her. Her life backstory her everything

He needs to apologize. Fuck that everyone else is fucking bullet proof. My girl is my last straw.
How many time does everyone need to explain that YOU were the one to call them slaves? Bloodwolf pointed out, quite factually, that various breeds were bred to do certain jobs which you took offence to. Again, ignoring reality. He proposed a hypothetical question. One that I don't completely agree with, but one that didn't insinuate rape.

Referring her to a slave species ?

How many time does everyone need to explain that YOU were the one to call them slaves? Bloodwolf pointed out, quite factually, that various breeds were bred to do certain jobs which you took offence to. Again, ignoring reality. He proposed a hypothetical question. One that I don't completely agree with, but one that didn't insinuate rape.
Oh... Thanks that clear things up.

But yeah... I loved her beyond everything ???

She was a lover and a heartfelt companion.

Last edited:
Referring her to a slave species ?
YOU referred to dogs as a slave species. Dogs are a product of human artificial selection. In case you weren't aware of that means, WE (humanity) created them to serve specific roles in hinting, guarding, livestock management, etc. That doesn't mean that a dog doesn't have a personality outside of what it was bred to do, but it still doesn't negate the fact that they were bred to do certain tasks to benefit humanity.

Back