• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Why don't people take the time to care for their animals if their animals bite them? It's more easier to understand then it is to hurt another living being.

I got so many question why humans are natural sadists

Sorry flashbacks of my past mate. I always understood her as a individual. No matter if it's a bite or a nip they deserve understanding.

My girl was neglected but i never gave up on her. I made sure each day made up for her sad days.

When people don't put that much effort but rather "start over" treats the animal like a object instead of a malleable life. There is no quick fix but every path we take has a changing effect on them.

Last edited:
That brings me to you @FoxandtheHounds

Why didn't you understand that one dog instead of letting her dig that gopher hole?

Keep clawing at old wounds there Mr, old wounds that will hurt forever on a scale the likes of which you couldn't even begin to understand. Keep talking Mr. I never tell a lie. Maybe we'll find a sadist yet. Where were you on the day your girl left, and just how did she leave? Hmmm..... I've warned you several times dude, you better stop while you're ahead.

@FoxandtheHounds I'm talking in general? There are so many incidents where lives can be saved but people never take the time to help them? The point is almost every life can be saved.

Why do people give up on those obvious cases without giving it a try?

@FoxandtheHounds I'm talking in general? There are so many incidents where lives can be saved but people never take the time to help them? The point is almost every life can be saved.

Why do people give up on those obvious cases without giving it a try?
Nice try... talking in general but you @ me? Almost every life can be saved huh? That's not what you said earlier about YIMBY, I seen that. You're a troll and you don't care about anyone, any animal or anything. Stop stalking me here dude. Final warning.

No need to be emotional? And secondly I'm not stalking you. Like what? Why get defensive over a subject?
If I don't care about animal lives why do I believe animal's demonstrate more humanity than humans.

3rdly quit crying over something you didn't care for. I believe the good in all life any exclusion should be met with kindness. Anger is a choice but love is forever

I mean in the end of things. Animal nature is much more curious/primal then humans. There's no ulterior motives no hate just reaction. It's the kind of thing we should strive for.

I'm feeling like talking about animal nature in general. But most lives can be saved

Hey I was in here minding my own business, you started throwing insults @Reconscope I stayed away from this place for days and you just so happen to jump on me the day I left and now moments after I return. You're stalking me dude. I'm done with it.

The only reason I haven't ignored him yet @Mare Lover 1975 is because I want to see it when he outs me. Each day he gets a little closer.

False accusations? Why would you want that? And secondly it's not for no reason I'm talking to you. There's always a reason.

If I am chatting with you there's always something to talk about.

For example: the topic how animal lives could be saved If we understood more. Think of animal counseling mental health for them

Back