Could zoos be the reincarnated species we're attracted to?

Do you believe we have past lives as different species which can result in zoosexuality as humans?

• Yes, because I was a (favorite species) in a past life.

• Fur sure! I believe that's possible.

• I'd love for that to be true but how can we know for sure?.

• Don't know, dont care.

• Reincarnation is not scientifically proven which makes you unscientific and this question irrelevant

• This question is against my religion (FSM)

• Bruh.......................💀

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm on a search for inner peace ...to some its a dark dissent....bit for me all is to find my one true light ✨️ it's called me long enough and I'll honor it to my very core and being respectfully walking this path even if I'm alone at the end of it all and never having anyone truely at myside.

I believe in reincarnation not just because it's a neat thought but there's also a good amount of interesting circumstancial evidence to back it up. Personally, I've felt on a deeply spiritual level that I was part wolf since I was a kid, which had a direct and profound impact on my development resulting in me becoming zooromantic with wolves and wolfy-looking dogs, then later on in my teens, zoosexual too. So I'm sure I'd still feel the same about this subject, whether that evidence existed or not.
I like the idea, I'm reading about Buddhism a lot lately, I found the idea of reincarnation very interesting (and less depressing that just vanishing into the void), specially if we include animals in the process.

And what do you mean by circumstantial evidence?

I like the idea, I'm reading about Buddhism a lot lately, I found the idea of reincarnation very interesting (and less depressing that just vanishing into the void), specially if we include animals in the process.

And what do you mean by circumstantial evidence?
Things like adults and small children remembering their past lives and it being researched later to come up as real random everyday people who died years prior to them being born. The stuff on children is especially interesting.

Some additional reflections and thoughts I've posted in this thread:

Back