Could zoos be the reincarnated species we're attracted to?

Do you believe we have past lives as different species which can result in zoosexuality as humans?

• Yes, because I was a (favorite species) in a past life.

• Fur sure! I believe that's possible.

• I'd love for that to be true but how can we know for sure?.

• Don't know, dont care.

• Reincarnation is not scientifically proven which makes you unscientific and this question irrelevant

• This question is against my religion (FSM)

• Bruh.......................💀

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wolfspirit

Citizen of Zooville
I believe in reincarnation not just because it's a neat thought but there's also a good amount of interesting circumstancial evidence to back it up. Personally, I've felt on a deeply spiritual level that I was part wolf since I was a kid, which had a direct and profound impact on my development resulting in me becoming zooromantic with wolves and wolfy-looking dogs, then later on in my teens, zoosexual too. So I'm sure I'd still feel the same about this subject, whether that evidence existed or not.

Nah... I'm pretty convinced that once we pass, it's the big F-A.

I haven't seen any evidence of a "soul" or "spirit" that I'd call credible. Which kinda obviates the idea of reincarnation. Pending further developments, I'm pretty solidly in the "whiff - Gone like a candle flame" camp.

I believe in reincarnation simply for the scientific and absolute fact that energy cannot be created nor destroyed, only transferred/transformed from one state to another. This also applies to mass, since they’re one and the same. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk lol

*Standing ovation*

I think so:)
As a zoo exclusive, I have been thinking a lot about why? I became a zoo exclusive? :unsure:
And why I have almost no sexual thoughts about people at all?

Have come to the conclusion that I will probably never get any answer to the question.
reincarnation sounds very possible to me.🙃

For me, the dog language is natural and easy to use and I use it almost all the time. 😇
A great deal in human body language feels very wrong and unnatural to do.

I have easy to become close friends with dogs and other animals as well.:gsd_happysmile::husky_happysmile:

The scientific part of me believes that it "disappears like a candle flame".
The religious part of me believes that this exists and that in my previous life I was a dog / wolf and in my next life I will be a dog zoophile exclusive again and again. Maybe in my next life I will woman and have male dogs. Then again I will man and have female dogs again and repeat. Or homo/bi with both of dogs. IDK

Nah... I'm pretty convinced that once we pass, it's the big F-A.

I haven't seen any evidence of a "soul" or "spirit" that I'd call credible. Which kinda obviates the idea of reincarnation. Pending further developments, I'm pretty solidly in the "whiff - Gone like a candle flame" camp.

Now how can you say that yet believe in his Noodly Greatness, the Flying Spaghetti Monster!

The idea of reincarnation and that I may have been a dolphin in a past life or could become one in a future life is certainly something I've given a thought to now and then. On the other hand, like UR20Z, I've always felt it's most likely that we only get our one life, and once we're dead that's it. I kind of want to believe in reincarnation — it's certainly a more appealing prospect than either ceasing to exist or being in some nebulous heaven or hell for eternity. But in either case my scientific mind makes me feel like it's absurd to believe in something with no proof, even if it can't exactly be disproven either.

Now how can you say that yet believe in his Noodly Greatness, the Flying Spaghetti Monster!
Ahhh, but his sauce-covered eminence makes no promises of an afterlife, nor does he (all praise his cheesy goodness) require his disciples to pretend there is one. :)

I'm pleased to see most of the comments here sans the arrogant, ignorant, spiritually bereft atheists. Most of my life has been a spiritual sojourn. Equally my life vocation was in a highly scientific, technical field as well as facilitating adult learning in said field. I believe it will eventually be proven scientifically that time is NOT linear and that in the 'spacious present' there is no past, present or future as it all exists simultaneously. There are scientific theories of a multiverse and many aspects of both the micro-verse (sub atomic physics) and macro-verse (cosmology) are bearing this out. I posit this abstract from a geometric standpoint: a point on a line which extended into curved space (proven) meets itself becoming a circle which in three dimensions is a sphere. In another dimension though this sphere is a point, on a line, as a circle as a sphere ad infinitum.

The whole which EVERY living being is a part of which I have come to understand as the Oversoul is much like this where the individual being, of whatever species, is akin to the 'point' (the ONE) ad infinitum. Worlds without end! From what I've been able to grasp in meditation and only abstractly the Oversoul has one desire, for lack of a better word, and that is to EXPERIENCE! It can and does manifest in ANY form it chooses. This offers an interesting perspective on interconnectedness. There can be and are 'bleed throughs' between and amongst entities as they're all part of the same whole. What I find further interesting as this concept offers a very different perspective on 'God' or the Almighty ONE as it shows the utter unity within All That Is and further defines the ONE within the formula for infinity which is ANY number, real or imaginary, plus ONE. It is the ONE that truly defines unity. I no longer 'see' reincarnation as past lives or future selves but as OTHER times, places and selves (of any type).

Just some reflections and thoughts...

Last edited:
I'm pleased to see most of the comments here sans the arrogant, ignorant, spiritually bereft atheists.

Give a religious nut a soapbox, and he goes all "I'm so much better than you" on you... Shouldn't be surprised - it happens every single time.

Most of my life has been a spiritual sojourn.

Spiritual sojourn, or exercise in self-delusion?

Equally my life vocation was in a highly scientific, technical field as well as facilitating adult learning in said field. I believe it will eventually be proven scientifically that time is NOT linear and that in the 'spacious present' there is no past, present or future as it all exists simultaneously. There are scientific theories of a multiverse and many aspects of both the micro-verse (sub atomic physics) and macro-verse (cosmology) are bearing this out. I posit this abstract from a geometric standpoint: a point on a line which extended into curved space (proven) meets itself becoming a circle which in three dimensions is a sphere. In another dimension though this sphere is a point, on a line, as a circle as a sphere ad infinitum.

Oh, brother... Let the quasi-scientific gobbledegook flow!

The whole which EVERY living being is a part of which I have come to understand as the Oversoul is much like this where the individual being, of whatever species, is akin to the 'point' (the ONE) ad infinitum. Worlds without end! From what I've been able to grasp in medication and only abstractly the Oversoul has one desire, for lack of a better word, and that is to EXPERIENCE! It can and does manifest in ANY form it chooses. This offers an interesting perspective on interconnectedness. There can be and are 'bleed throughs' between and amongst entities as they're all part of the same whole. What I find further interesting as this concept offers a very different perspective on 'God' or the Almighty ONE as it shows the utter unity within All That Is and further defines the ONE within the formula for infinity which is ANY number, real or imaginary, plus ONE. It is the ONE that truly defines unity. I no longer 'see' reincarnation as past lives or future selves but as OTHER times, places and selves (of any type).

Just some reflections and thoughts...
Show me some evidence for this "spirit" or "oversoul" you speak of.

Give a religious nut a soapbox, and he goes all "I'm so much better than you" on you... Shouldn't be surprised - it happens every single time.
I'm pleased to see most of the comments here sans the arrogant, ignorant, spiritually bereft atheists.

Looks like what we've got here is, failure to communicate. 😗 I could be wrong, but what I see happening here is possibly two individuals reacting to their own very similar emotional traumas from psychologically abusive people in their own past which the other person is representing through their choice of words that are triggering that trauma response, but are likely not intended to demean or degrade. Just expressions of old unhealed wounds, and not to be taken personally. Like I said, I could be wrong. But if I'm not, maybe instead of feeding off of each other's trauma responses, find somewhere in the middle to meet and make peace with being on opposite sides of the fence instead of war.

12 believers so far and hardly anyone is here in comments revealing themselves ☹️

Last edited:
It's not possible for me to believe in reincarnation because I do not believe in the soul. However I do believe it may be possible for us to live again. Assuming there is no soul, humans are made up exclusively of a specific configuration of matter. As long as time is infinite, it is possible for this configuration to appear again (as is proven by the fact that it has already appeared once). Therefore it is possible the same person might exist again some time in the future.

Of course this idea hits a snag if the predicted heat-death of the universe spells the permanent end of all change. Still, we have no way of knowing what will happen after that in the infinity of time...

Looks like what we've got here is, failure to communicate. 😗 I could be wrong, but what I see happening here is possibly two individuals reacting to their own very similar emotional traumas from psychologically abusive people in their own past which the other person is representing through their choice of words that are triggering that trauma response, but are likely not intended to demean or degrade. Just expressions of old unhealed wounds, and not to be taken personally. Like I said, I could be wrong. But if I'm not, maybe instead of feeding off of each other's trauma responses, find somewhere in the middle to meet and make peace with being on opposite sides of the fence instead of war.
Spare me your arrmchair psychology. Being able to distinguish reality from fantasy isn't an indication of "trauma". Gawd, I get so sick of the snowflake brigade going straight for "Oh, poor baby, what hurt you?" anytime their fantasies get blown away by exposure to reality.

It's not possible for me to believe in reincarnation because I do not believe in the soul. However I do believe it may be possible for us to live again. Assuming there is no soul, humans are made up exclusively of a specific configuration of matter. As long as time is infinite, it is possible for this configuration to appear again (as is proven by the fact that it has already appeared once). Therefore it is possible the same person might exist again some time in the future.

Of course this idea hits a snag if the predicted heat-death of the universe spells the permanent end of all change. Still, we have no way of knowing what will happen after that in the infinity of time...
This is what prompted me to vote. It is the most plausible scenario.

Spare me your arrmchair psychology. Being able to distinguish reality from fantasy isn't an indication of "trauma". Gawd, I get so sick of the snowflake brigade going straight for "Oh, poor baby, what hurt you?" anytime their fantasies get blown away by exposure to reality.

I guess it's not obvious to you that I was talking about both of you and your reactions to each other, not so much you alone and your particular stance on the matter, and even admitted that I may be wrong in my belief. So chill bro, stop taking everything so personally and negatively. 🙄

I guess it's not obvious to you that I was talking about both of you and your reactions to each other, not so much you alone and your particular stance on the matter, and even admitted that I may be wrong in my belief. So chill bro, stop taking everything so personally and negatively. 🙄

Frankly, I don't care WHO you were talking to. The fact remains that I'm absolutely sick to fucking DEATH of clowns like you spouting that same tired-ass armchair psychologist bullshit "wHo HuRt YoU?" as if it's the ultimate rebuttal/dismissal of any attempt to have an actual conversation based on reality. Try parking that pile of stupid on the side ot the highway and actually approach the discussion as if you have at least the level of smarts that god gave a gerbil!

hmm...that could be an explanation ...you are a fresh dog soul incarnated in human....and you are still attracted by your last species that you belong...but well....others girls started with dogs because they hate boys...so...here is not about reincarnation

hmm...that could be an explanation ...you are a fresh dog soul incarnated in human....and you are still attracted by your last species that you belong...but well....others girls started with dogs because they hate boys...so...here is not about reincarnation

I'm not saying it's only because of reincarnation, I just mean it's possibly a major reason. There can be many causes and many combinations of causes. Maybe I should go back and reword that 😆

Don’t stress about it if you’re aware that you are still continuing with the journey. Perhaps this time around you found yourself trying out things you’ve never tried before but this time around it’s just part of the experience that you choose to participate in. Don’t be evil you’ll be fine. Be at peace with the past it’s not a big deal. Just keep being you and again do no harm and don’t be evil you’re next adventure will be even better. I promise. I hope this helps you answer your questions my fellow traveler.

I believe in reincarnation simply for the scientific and absolute fact that energy cannot be created nor destroyed, only transferred/transformed from one state to another. This also applies to mass, since they’re one and the same. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk lol
And that's facts so deal with it mates

I wanted so bad to be a female wolf and run away with my former, first canine mate (who lived next door) when I was very young. I may have been a female wolf hence the strong desire at such a young age.

He was one I definitely felt I knew, we may have been mates in a prior life.

As long as I am a male dog inside some wet human pussy, I am happy lol
Meh, I'll leave all the human 'puse'' to you and the others that can't wean themselves from it. I've been there and it's disappointing and unattractive, I'll stick with being zoo (equine) exclusive these days and leave the human 'drama' associated with sex to you all...

Meh, I'll leave all the human 'puse'' to you and the others that can't wean themselves from it. I've been there and it's disappointing and unattractive, I'll stick with being zoo (equine) exclusive these days and leave the human 'drama' associated with sex to you all...

I'm sure there would be much less likelihood of human relationship "drama" with a more self-reflective, spiritually-aligned person. Those types aren't as common but they do exist.

Back