Clean shaves or natural?

Shaved or Natural?

• Shaved

Votes: 415 66.9%
  • Natural

Votes: 205 33.1%

• Total voters
I like to be completely shaved myself (because dysphoria), and I'd like to be with a super-smooth muscular guy once in my life, just to say that I have, but I am mostly attracted to natural/hairy men. Just trim or shave your balls-- hair in the mouth kills any fucking mood.

I body sugar because body hair on me is gross. I don't mind hairy guys guys though but I hope they keep their pubes trimmed to a shorter lengh at least. It's annoying blowing someone and you end up with a bunch of hair in your mouth.

That's not what I mean at all. IME men expect me to cater to their preferences but won't even ask me if I have a preference. That is what bothers me. If its live and let live that should apply to all involved.
Thank you for the clarity :)
I agree that it's a two-way street (y)

I. Necked natural but I really go back and forth in this. I’ll shave for a while then let it grow back. Just a matter of my mood, the time of year and if I’m with a human who prefers me one way or the other. I believe the scent of my pussy in its natural state is more attractive to my dog. Maybe that’s just me.

My only hair is on my head. I require the same for partners. If she isn't silky-smooth, she can't have me.
And I've asked women to leave for being shaved.

It's interesting at how strong our attractions/disgusts go, overriding far more important factors like personality :unsure:

Have not been able to find unbiased scholarly studies of this. Anybody have a link?

And I've asked women to leave for being shaved.

It's interesting at how strong our attractions/disgusts go, overriding far more important factors like personality :unsure:

Have not been able to find unbiased scholarly studies of this. Anybody have a link?
Brilliant personality is a big thing for me, but it takes a way-back, back seat to being what I want her to be for sex.
Before and after sex, including the next morning? Yes, very smart with a brilliant personality is what she needs.

That's not what I mean at all. IME men expect me to cater to their preferences but won't even ask me if I have a preference. That is what bothers me. If its live and let live that should apply to all involved.
Absolutely, miz 4mounting....Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. I prefer a gal shaved, or otherwise totally nekkid below her eyebrows. I am pretty good at that little chore, both initially and maintainance. And I like to keep me just as smooth. Not a thing between...not even a hair<smile>....totally yum

I don’t like to get hair in my mouth. So, I prefer smooth on my gentlemen friends. I also offer the same courtesy to them. My ex used to shave me. It can be very intimate and very hot.

I mix it up since I like both. Love lazy days where I dont shave but keep it trimmed :p

I shave in the summer, need to be bikini ready but in the winter, all natural all the time
I'd love to help you ladies.

Back