• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Caught by parents and looking for advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack is a donkey I’m guessing? Donkeys are so snuggly
Nope American quarter horse full stalion but he is a huge baby. Long before I got those feelings for him he was just always sweet especially for a stalion he is very calm I think it might be because I was only 4 when he was born so he is going to be 20 next year but he will give you hugs little nips for kisses and on occasion he gets a little to playful he will hit you a little hard so you gotta hit him back a bit all playfully though. He loves it all.

Firstly I apologise for any bad advice. Just my two cents on this matter.

Sounds like to me, you're at the eye of the storm. Sooner or later, the winds will get strong again. Have you tried speaking to your mother separately? Ask of her opinion on the matter and what she wants you to do. Since she hasn't seen it first hand and isn't as mad as you as your dad, she's potentially a third party. Considering you said is a lot calmer and nicer, I think it would be best if you start with her when you get the chance. Fathers love their daughters but I think only a mother can truly understand them.

Nope American quarter horse full stalion but he is a huge baby. Long before I got those feelings for him he was just always sweet especially for a stalion he is very calm I think it might be because I was only 4 when he was born so he is going to be 20 next year but he will give you hugs little nips for kisses and on occasion he gets a little to playful he will hit you a little hard so you gotta hit him back a bit all playfully though. He loves it all.
I really want you all to get together and over this hurdle with your big strong lover intact. He sounds like quite a story

If this story is in fact real, they can't shoot you. If the horse actually belongs to you, and not your parents, you should take him and go. If the horse belongs to your parents go without him. You claim to be 24....get out. Do it now. The horse is valuable. They will not harm him; likely they'll sell him, but you are old enough to have understood the risk. Find your own life....elsewhere. Give them time. You may find they reconcile to you and this situation you presented them with. They're farm people....it cannot be completely unknown to them.
If this story is just that, and it sounds like its straight out of Petbooks#168- " Virgin For Horses", GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE.

If this story is in fact real, they can't shoot you. If the horse actually belongs to you, and not your parents, you should take him and go. If the horse belongs to your parents go without him. You claim to be 24....get out. Do it now. The horse is valuable. They will not harm him; likely they'll sell him, but you are old enough to have understood the risk. Find your own life....elsewhere. Give them time. You may find they reconcile to you and this situation you presented them with. They're farm people....it cannot be completely unknown to them.
If this story is just that, and it sounds like its straight out of Petbooks#168- " Virgin For Horses", GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE.
They never where going to shoot me or kick me out. I know why people would make this up but no I didn't make anything up. He threatened to shoot the horse. If it comes to that I'll leave but the whole plan is me to inherit this and anyway I work on the farm ita mine just as much as theirs

They never where going to shoot me or kick me out. I know why people would make this up but no I didn't make anything up. He threatened to shoot the horse. If it comes to that I'll leave but the whole plan is me to inherit this and anyway I work on the farm ita mine just as much as theirs
Mmmmm no....not unless your name is on the deed and the loans. Til you inherit, it isnt yours, whatever the intent. You need to get out, find a place of your own, and get some breathing room, for you and them. Im assuming you're female, from the nick. If so....find a fella and play the game. They might relax, and you can go back....meanwhile , your farm skills may be of value elsewhere.

Statistically, it's much more likely your dad had sex with an animal, especially if he grew up in a rural setting. (Some data indicated that up to half of rural males in some areas had at least some sexual contact with animals). It's entirely possible he got caught and got humiliated for it, or that he beat himself up over it (especially if he's religious), or that a friend or brother had the same happen. So you may be up against that.

That brings up a question-are your parents especially religious? You got a hard fight if your parents believe that you've dammed yourself straight to hell.

You really have 2 choices, pretend it never happened and walk on those eggshells, or own it and go on with life. I don't mean rub their noses in it, but quit dancing around them and the horses. Take Jack out for a ride, feed the animals, whatever, basically go back to life as it was before you were caught.

PS, the fact you ask if geldings get erections is a red flag, to me. It sounds like you really don't do a lot with the horses? Geldings pop boners all the time, and especially ones that grew up to be breeding studs and then gelded, they often do frequent belly slapping and some continue penetrating mares for the rest of their lives. (Most boys gelded young seem to never develop any intrest in mares, however).

Statistically, it's much more likely your dad had sex with an animal, especially if he grew up in a rural setting. (Some data indicated that up to half of rural males in some areas had at least some sexual contact with animals). It's entirely possible he got caught and got humiliated for it, or that he beat himself up over it (especially if he's religious), or that a friend or brother had the same happen. So you may be up against that.

That brings up a question-are your parents especially religious? You got a hard fight if your parents believe that you've dammed yourself straight to hell.

You really have 2 choices, pretend it never happened and walk on those eggshells, or own it and go on with life. I don't mean rub their noses in it, but quit dancing around them and the horses. Take Jack out for a ride, feed the animals, whatever, basically go back to life as it was before you were caught.

PS, the fact you ask if geldings get erections is a red flag, to me. It sounds like you really don't do a lot with the horses? Geldings pop boners all the time, and especially ones that grew up to be breeding studs and then gelded, they often do frequent belly slapping and some continue penetrating mares for the rest of their lives. (Most boys gelded young seem to never develop any intrest in mares, however).
2 things here... how come you dont speak more in here your profile is a year old already? 2ndly why is he more likely to have sexual intercourse with a different species just because hes on a farm or is this just a probability? a seperate thing about the 2 choices she literally cant do either of those without her parents approval sometimes outta anger we do things we will regret either breaking or selling what the other person cares about to display top dog status theres this stage called a cooling off period and everyone should respect it. if i was her there i would be terrified each and every moment.

im guessing you never been caught and the stress it induces it paralyzes you to be meek/unresponsive. in other words let them cool off maintain (normal) relationship with the horse for a good period. rebuild bridges between them dont defy the parents just because you just can thats just selfish and endangering the animal's existance or life status with her.

Well boy its not been fun so far. It happened a few weeks ago now but it's been very tense and almost no talk together except whats Necessary.

So quick run down I grew up on a farm still am on one we have animals too and I've talked about how I got started with jack. He's my horse im with. I have other posts about all that. And I'm not looking for a place to go or nothing like that I'm an adult but there still my parents.
But anyway A few weeks ago I got caught because my dad heard something as I snuck out before bed and he ended up seeing my give jack some love and well I gave him a blow job and then tried to push him inside me and thats when my dad caught me and well bitching me out might be an understatement he pulled me by my hair out of his stall slaped me asking me what the fuck was I doing and thinking called me lots of mean things then he threatened to kill jack and I had to fight him not to balling my eyes out and pleading I had to punch him to get him to listen but he still is talking about getting rid of him be it put him down or sell him.

So that's kinda where I'm at now. And well my parents both know now but haven't told anyone else I believe and dont want to call the cops because well they don't hate me that much I guess. I'm just wondering if anyone could give me some tips to tell them how I feel with jack and that I'm not sick or anything like that.

I look forward to your replies and hopefully we can solve this with them. I still love my parents and dont want to leave unless it gets worse or something like that.
Tell them they need to go on a long long vacation without you

2 things here... how come you dont speak more in here your profile is a year old already? 2ndly why is he more likely to have sexual intercourse with a different species just because hes on a farm or is this just a probability? a seperate thing about the 2 choices she literally cant do either of those without her parents approval sometimes outta anger we do things we will regret either breaking or selling what the other person cares about to display top dog status theres this stage called a cooling off period and everyone should respect it. if i was her there i would be terrified each and every moment.

im guessing you never been caught and the stress it induces it paralyzes you to be meek/unresponsive. in other words let them cool off maintain (normal) relationship with the horse for a good period. rebuild bridges between them dont defy the parents just because you just can thats just selfish and endangering the animal's existance or life status with her.
I have a screaming Daredevil sense that we're being played by the op, and by several of the responders. I always try to give a problem an honest response, and let the poster show him/herself. This time around, Im finding it hard to buy how many people have come in recently whining about being caught. They get a LOT of attention, for their entertainment dollar. Not knowing if a gelding can get it up suggests very little knowledge of horses, or a VERY dull girl. Not understanding why the parents would be upset about a daughter fucking their stallion is an alarm bell.
A) horses are not a fucking sex toy. They are 1000 pounds of trouble waiting to happen.
B) three feet of cock, two feet of body cavity
C) funerals are NO FUN.

Then add the fact that the thread has swung into an incest-tinged theme, and the OP let it.

Ummmm....no.

My point to the 'dad' statistic, is really about why everyone went to mom getting all hot n bothered by the thought. IF mom has done something, she isn't likely to admit it at all. She had a chance to cool things off and she didn't take it. Maybe if her kid was about to REALLY get ruined somehow she would pull out that card. But bottom line, FAR more likely dad did it.

The 50% statistic comes from the original Kinsey studies. Some rural male populations were close to 50%. Females much lower. Of COURSE rural has a higher incidence, they are exposed to sex (animals breeding) at a MUCH younger age, and it's awful hard to get it on with the cows if there are not any cows at all! (I am quite aware the Kinsey studies are disputed, but I feel certain the trend is still valid)

My two choices scenario is based on the following assumptions
1) She doesn't leave
2) Parents don't kick her out
3) She doesn't give up being zoo

She can choose to bury it. It can be done, but it's gonna suck. She will be looking over her shoulder constantly. She's...24? And wants the farm? Well, it's safe to say she likely will be waiting anywhere from 20 to 50 YEARS before she inherits it. That's a long time to repress yourself. She will never be fully trusted around the animals again. It's probably only a matter of time before they figure out she does the dogs, too. In the meantime, Jack is likely going to pass on in the next 10 years or so. If she wants another stallion, there will be another blow up. And as she nears say, 40 years old, living at home being what they suspect is a animal screwing spinster, parents are going to start freaking out about no grand kids. Like I said, been done, but this is going to be a sad life.

She can own it, go on with life. Like I said, just go back to what you used to do and ignore their reactions as much as possible. Let them see you be normal and happy. Unless you give it up, you're NOT going to hide this for 20-50 years. Sooner or later, you're gonna be caught again, or just end up bumping into them with hay sticking out of your panties and cum filling your boot. If they know, in the back of their mind, that somethings going on, they can hopefully sort of overlook it and go back to pretended happy ignorance. I think this is the only real option, if she is gonna stay. I couldn't live life like option 1.

Well boy its not been fun so far. It happened a few weeks ago now but it's been very tense and almost no talk together except whats Necessary.

So quick run down I grew up on a farm still am on one we have animals too and I've talked about how I got started with jack. He's my horse im with. I have other posts about all that. And I'm not looking for a place to go or nothing like that I'm an adult but there still my parents.
But anyway A few weeks ago I got caught because my dad heard something as I snuck out before bed and he ended up seeing my give jack some love and well I gave him a blow job and then tried to push him inside me and thats when my dad caught me and well bitching me out might be an understatement he pulled me by my hair out of his stall slaped me asking me what the fuck was I doing and thinking called me lots of mean things then he threatened to kill jack and I had to fight him not to balling my eyes out and pleading I had to punch him to get him to listen but he still is talking about getting rid of him be it put him down or sell him.

So that's kinda where I'm at now. And well my parents both know now but haven't told anyone else I believe and dont want to call the cops because well they don't hate me that much I guess. I'm just wondering if anyone could give me some tips to tell them how I feel with jack and that I'm not sick or anything like that.

I look forward to your replies and hopefully we can solve this with them. I still love my parents and dont want to leave unless it gets worse or something like that.
Well this brings back memories. I remember when my parents caught me. I just turned 18 and they found my journal that described in detail how my relationship with my mare developed. Needless to say I had to convince them not to sell her or send me to therapy. My parents were not religious though and so they had a more open mind. But I do have to say they were really anti at first.

my first question for you would be are they religious? Second would be are you male or female.
I ask because as a dad I would be more upset walking in on my daughter than my son. It’s a burnt in form of gender bias that most dads have. Sons are allowed to fuck around but daughters are supposed to be sexless. I know it’s dumb and I try not to be that way for my kids but older dads will be dads and religious dads are even more so.

I have a screaming Daredevil sense that we're being played by the op, and by several of the responders. I always try to give a problem an honest response, and let the poster show him/herself. This time around, Im finding it hard to buy how many people have come in recently whining about being caught. They get a LOT of attention, for their entertainment dollar. Not knowing if a gelding can get it up suggests very little knowledge of horses, or a VERY dull girl. Not understanding why the parents would be upset about a daughter fucking their stallion is an alarm bell.
A) horses are not a fucking sex toy. They are 1000 pounds of trouble waiting to happen.
B) three feet of cock, two feet of body cavity
C) funerals are NO FUN.

Then add the fact that the thread has swung into an incest-tinged theme, and the OP let it.

Ummmm....no.
I have been on the forum for awhile now. Pre reset as well and I was on beast forum years ago as well. I'm not some asshole who just wanted to get on here and have their kicks we have horses as a hobby we grow crops and that so im not the most well versed with horses especially geldings we have 3 males is all the rest are females.

And when it comes to my parents I get why they would be upset i know there is danger. I have lots of experience with jack not just sexual I have been riding him for years I've been around him since he was born i know how he will act. But sure im careful with him im no dummy.

And the last part incest theme where did that happen? I didn't bring that up only thing I can think of is people talking if my parents may have done something similar if im wrong correct me im sorry if I didn't catch it.

I just don't like being called a liar im not dumb im sorry I just don't know everything.

And to everyone else who posted i will get back to you later.

I would focus on establishing my independence. This would be true whether you were a zoophile or not and whether you were out as a zoophile or not.

In my experience, relationships between parents and their adult children tend to get better, over time, if their children are applying for jobs and then, once they have those jobs, researching realistically affordable housing or saving for a respectable and utilitarian used automobile. In fact, it is unusual for parents to inhibit any initiative their adult children are taking to advance themselves.

However, my experience is also that the same relationships can become toxic or even violent if their children are not attempting to move forward. Except in the case of extraordinary disabilities, the resentment and the tension just keeps building up and escalating.

So I would change the subject. I would refocus the subject on finding ways to improve my level of independence. I would look for opportunities to get new certificates for working in lucrative jobs in fields that are currently hiring. I would also ask for my parents' feedback and respect their feedback and their advice. I would get their attention focused as much as possible on positive ways to move forward.

Sucking someone else's animal is a very bad idea. If they bring it up with you again, tell them another zoophile told you that, and the advice that you are getting from other zoophiles is that you ought to respect the boundaries that other people have in regard to their own animals. That's coming from another zoophile who is older and more experienced: we have experience, so many of us have had to learn this the hard way. People are very sensitive about their animals. They can become the most hideous green-eyed monsters over their animals, and what is most painful is that they will sometimes destroy their animals over it, following the same sinister and atavistic instinct to what causes people in more antediluvian cultures to have women stoned to death for fornication even when those women might have actually been manipulated into that situation. People have a compartment in their heads where certain kinds of objects of their affection are also defective if they are anything besides sexually pure, which is related to the practice of clitoral circumcision in some countries. There is a direct link, in my opinion, between extreme misogyny and people's obsession over the erasure of animal sexuality. It's why we have radio advertisements demanding that people neuter their dogs before they are even old enough to get a boner: it's not really because they have to, and it's not really about the animal's health. The "neuter them the minute there is even the slightest chance that doing so won't kill them" political machine is really about preserving people's narrative that animals are inherently bereft of even the capacity for sexual initiative unless they are somehow defective. When you suddenly shatter people's illusions about their own animals, they can turn against their animals, which you are seeing it first-hand. This is directly related to the atavistic instinct that causes people in primitive cultures to believe that women are only valid if they remain virgins until they have been pressured into marriages in which they are treated as chattel and not really treated with very much dignity until after having produced enough healthy boy children to fuel the tribal war machine. People have somehow put animals into that same primitive compartment, and I think that this is a reaction to pro-neutering propaganda. It is therefore just as dangerous to have sex with someone else's animal as it would be to sleep with the "tender virgin maids" of a war-like tribe of violent savages. It's not just dangerous for you, but the same people will turn the same violence against their own animals.

It's going to be hard enough to get people to accept that our own animal spouses, which we own the breeding papers for, are in a different category from the creatures they force to remain sexually infantile. We will be lucky if we ever get people that far, and most zoophiles still are not sure that we ever can. This is not just a controversy in society at large, but it is a major controversy within the zooey community. Many zoophiles want to try to turn the clock back to a bygone era, but they do not understand that that was a time when there were more people that had free-roaming animals that might have had many different households feeding them. Our culture has changed, and people are more protective now of their pets. We cannot really turn the clock back to a time that no longer exists. I think that those zoophiles that want us to go backwards in time are just not accepting that the society around us has changed, and they have a sort of false idea that we can avoid dealing with the consequences of that change by trying to bully and intimidate and bribe our fellow zoophiles into trying to practice zoophilia the way that we did in the 1980's. Those kinds of misguided reactionaries still constitute a slim majority in the zooey community, but I think that a growing number of zoophiles are starting to understand what madness it is to go into such a state of denial about the fact that the world around us has changed. The road ahead is hard, but the road back to where we came from no longer exists.

I am of the opinion that a time will come when a slim majority of people, in the most educated countries, actually can accept the idea that animal spouses are not in the same category as conventional pets, but I think that we can only swing people over to that point-of-view if we can give them reassurance that we are not a threat to their illusions they prefer to have about their pets. We can only succeed if we can establish in people's minds the idea that animal spouses are in a different category from pets, just like working animals are in a different category from pets: people have no trouble with the idea of giant clydesdales risking life and limb hauling logs over treacherous terrain that heavy equipment could not possibly access because they have compartmentalized those working animals into a different category, even though they can also see a member of the same species as a profoundly fragile thing that may as well be made out of spun glass. People CAN learn to see your OWN animal as your spouse, but they will never be able to accept if you are attracted to members of the same species that they view as pets. This is a weird thing about the human mind's capacity for compartmentalization. As bizarre as it is, you can only ever learn how to tame an animal by accepting its nature. The same wisdom applies also to humans.

This is not the 1980's. People now have a high level of sensitivity about their animal pets. We cannot go backward in time. We zoophiles need to break with outdated conventional behaviors of zoophiles and adapt to our changing times.

It does not cost you much to get some pastureland in a remote area and a small pony. Getting a small sized equine of your own is not a far-away dream that you can only ever aspire to achieving by late middle-age. If you otherwise live frugally and abstain from other excesses, you can afford a small horse or a pony or a donkey if you are working in any dignifying occupation. In the future, we can work on getting people to respect your own boundaries that you have in regard to your animal spouses, but if this is going to work, we must come to believe that we have a right to those boundaries and a right to stand up for those boundaries.

So right now, the subject to focus on is your independence.

Last edited:

If I were you: I would have a sit down with my pops.

Say: dad please hear me out, I am sorry that you seen that. I had no intention of disappointing or disgusting you.

You know me, I love animals.
I always have, and I always will.
I don't expect you to understand this totally,
But please don't look down on me for this.

All my life I have had more of a connection with animals than I have had with humans.
You telling me to not be with animals is like me telling You to not love mom anymore.

Its part of who I am, and who am I dad?
Am I a person that goes out and steals, destroys property and or deliberately hurt ppl? No thats not me..

I'm the same person I was before this happened. You now only know a side of me that was hidden.

Dad I love you and I want to work this out! We are family, I am sorry I dissaponted you.

That would be how I would handle it I think.

I have been on the forum for awhile now. Pre reset as well and I was on beast forum years ago as well. I'm not some asshole who just wanted to get on here and have their kicks we have horses as a hobby we grow crops and that so im not the most well versed with horses especially geldings we have 3 males is all the rest are females.

And when it comes to my parents I get why they would be upset i know there is danger. I have lots of experience with jack not just sexual I have been riding him for years I've been around him since he was born i know how he will act. But sure im careful with him im no dummy.

And the last part incest theme where did that happen? I didn't bring that up only thing I can think of is people talking if my parents may have done something similar if im wrong correct me im sorry if I didn't catch it.

I just don't like being called a liar im not dumb im sorry I just don't know everything.

And to everyone else who posted i will get back to you later.
Never called you a liar....I pointed out the inconsistencies with your story. What I said about incest themes sticks.....who talks about someone's Mom that way in front of that person, and goes unchallenged? You may very well be real...if so, you're 24 years old....old enough to be smart enough not to get caught. Also old enough to know thst whatever your parents intend for the farm, WHEN they pass or retire...it ain't yours yet. Dont ask for opinions if you dont want to hear them.

I agree with Saddlebum. Either yer writing a story and luring people in OR otherwise just get your shit together.

If yer messing around with daddies horse you should be more prudent at 24. And if not be a human and stick with your choices.

Do people get caught? Of course they do, I remember hearing about my friends sister getting it on with the family dog lol obviously its not something you want everyone to know about tho! I'm sure most parents wouldn't approve of making love to animal and would rather see their child in a more normal relationship with another human being. Some people still have problems with the sexual orientation of others so sex with an animal would probably be included with the same who are offended by lgbtq or like racial prejuidices

I don't think it really matters where you are located, like rural or urban....you can develop a close relationship with an animal anywhere
And both us humans and animals have needs! And love is love..so if that's the case with you and the horse congrats, but also Good luck
Because trying to get your folks to accept you being intimate with a horse is probably a stretch, even for farming people
If they truly love you they will accept you but I expect most parents wouldn't approve and want better
Parents tend to be like that and want things their way , that trumps your happiness unfortunately lol

I hope they do accept you as you are, as most of us don't think their is anything wrong with you for loving "your" horse

I think people are mentioning leaving and going on your own because that's what most people do, go off on their own and start fresh with independence
I however understand some people want to see to it that their families property or business stays in the family and is properly tended to!
Yes you could possibly start out on your own if needed to have your own privacy

If that's not what you are after, hopefully you and your parents can come to some sort of understanding
But that's going to take a whole lots love and understanding on their part to accept you and your zoophilia
Wish you the best in that regard!

In fact I would hope all parents accept their kids as they are, as long as they don't turn out to be psycho murderer lol

Yeah I think for the most part its not a good idea maybe Excerpts from here that's probably about it just the good things not that porn and all that isn't good. But I think keeping it to good info would be best.

Thats no fun and yeah big difference but again being caught at all is scary. But thanks

My dad isn't a terrible guy I've looked up to him my whole life and he has taught me how to run the place when they give me the farm I think they are past the anger because my dad had ample time to and he hasn't hell in fact he is still feeding and doing everything else as normal. But I won't let them or anyone else change me I still love my jack.

My dad has never hit maybe a spanking when I was little but the next day he apologized for hitting me and my dad don't cry but he fought back tears he was mad still but he told me sorry for that at least. He is no woman beater.

Well I mean if I saw my daughter doing that I would probably encourage but thats me. He isn't an asshole he is just harsh sometimes and much like my earlier comments my dad has apologized but still won't let me near him or the other horses. Btw the only one I'm active / was is jack.

Thanks but yeah they haven't told anyone as far as I know.
Jack is mine kinda. He was born when I was 4 so he is 20 years old or will be next year so he is mine as in I've always been told he is mine. But ownership idk like in the legal aspect.

When I read this I fought back tears too. The situation with your family. The next day he apologize to you gets me emotional. I can feel you and your "story".

Now I read the whole thread. I hope you are doing well. How is the situation with Jack, you and your family at the moment - after 9 mounths since your last response ?

Hi Erica OP, just checking in and ask (I think the whole community would agree) Hoping that you are ok?

Be good to know how it's going, be it good, bad or same. You have friends here y'know, take care now, Jx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back