• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Caught by parents and looking for advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I mean I wasn't happy he did hit me in fact it pissed me off. But he did apologize and said sorry it was also the first time he did something like that. But hopefully they will listen to me and maybe it will work out their not bad parents.
I hope it works out for you. Most people won’t react well to what we are, especially parents. Ultimately, we didn’t choose to be this way, and hopefully they can understand that in time for your sake. Also on a side note, most daddys don’t react well to seeing their sweet little girl getting railed under any circumstances. It was probably a lot to comprehend for him. Sounds like he may have blown a fuse. I wish you guys the best.

Well the early cold weather i was hoping might get there mind off it. But it's still there its just for now we have bigger problems then me fucking a horse

I hope it works out for you. Most people won’t react well to what we are, especially parents. Ultimately, we didn’t choose to be this way, and hopefully they can understand that in time for your sake. Also on a side note, most daddys don’t react well to seeing their sweet little girl getting railed under any circumstances. It was probably a lot to comprehend for him. Sounds like he may have blown a fuse. I wish you guys the best.
Thanks and yeah only a few know in my life and unfortunately its a 50/50 split 2 for and 2 against. And I've talked how it happened for me but I've never been that attracted to humans unlike jack me and him have a special bond even before we got sexual. But your right with that seeing your daughter with a horse cock stuffed in her was just to much. I mean he would have probably beat jack up if he wasn't a fully grown horse lol

Maybe don’t bring it up yourself, but if a conversation begins about it bring up that he isn’t a sex toy. He is a lifting thing that you love and he loves back. Just 2 cents. You know them

its best to read everyone at these times. was your mom wordy at all or quiet? hows dinner at the table?
Its been quiet at the table not much to say been trying to keep it to other topics not jack and anything like that. No more arguing that stopped a week after or so. But mom has been quiet only backing up my dad. When I was younger they always kinda did this. Good cop bad cop routine dad is a bit of a hard ass. Mom is well mom. But she asked me in a nice way why I like it why him not find a man or even a girl why an animal. We talked a bit just me and her but it kinda heated and got no where.

Its been quiet at the table not much to say been trying to keep it to other topics not jack and anything like that. No more arguing that stopped a week after or so. But mom has been quiet only backing up my dad. When I was younger they always kinda did this. Good cop bad cop routine dad is a bit of a hard ass. Mom is well mom. But she asked me in a nice way why I like it why him not find a man or even a girl why an animal. We talked a bit just me and her but it kinda heated and got no where.
ah i see they are confused mainly with a hint of frustration.

You should try talking to them separately. Maybe over a beer. Let them bring it up. That’s the only way you can get a true opinion from them. It’s surprising how parents act differently when they aren’t right next to each other. My dad was always a hard ass when my mom was breathing down his neck, but if it was just us we’d be taking shots and smoking herb. I even got him to bump a line with me once. I was well into adulthood at that point, but still. They will never completely cut loose in front of each other. Talk to them separately. The result may surprise you. You’re not the only person with a dirty little secret.

You should try talking to them separately. Maybe over a beer. Let them bring it up. That’s the only way you can get a true opinion from them. It’s surprising how parents act differently when they aren’t right next to each other. My dad was always a hard ass when my mom was breathing down his neck, but if it was just us we’d be taking shots and smoking herb. I even got him to bump a line with me once. I was well into adulthood at that point, but still. They will never completely cut loose in front of each other. Talk to them separately. The result may surprise you. You’re not the only person with a dirty little secret.
its because they try to impress each other. its understandable that they want to keep up appearances to each other.

Well why my dad is a hard ass is he was in the marines and was deployed in the first gulf War so he is kinda default that way. But I could try and talk separately its hard to because we are always busy but once the stress of the harvest is over he will be better and less stressed but yeah have some beers with my dad might work then mom might be harder but its possible.

Well why my dad is a hard ass is he was in the marines and was deployed in the first gulf War so he is kinda default that way. But I could try and talk separately its hard to because we are always busy but once the stress of the harvest is over he will be better and less stressed but yeah have some beers with my dad might work then mom might be harder but its possible.
true any war has to take a toll on the mind respect to him having the services under his belt though.

I mean the war thankfully was almost 30 years ago now he wasn't messed up by it but I'm sure getting shot at and shooting at others messes with ya. But just the training in the marines made him be a little aggressive with stuff and no nonsense.

I mean the war thankfully was almost 30 years ago now he wasn't messed up by it but I'm sure getting shot at and shooting at others messes with ya. But just the training in the marines made him be a little aggressive with stuff and no nonsense.
they break you down mentally to rebuild you stronger but that also has effects too. wrong place wrong time ptsd but im glad he came out unscathed.

I know before she met my dad she was with a woman but my dad knows that and well he thinks it's sexy. Well yeah it is lol
That proves that she’s not afraid to step away from the norm, romantically or sexually. She may not be into horses, but I’d bet $100 the thought has crossed her mind. Just for shits and giggles, does she have a horse that is primarily hers?

ofc it is (for some reason maybe its because females of bi sexuality are more open) i understand too well
Funny because I've been with 2 of my friends that we are kinda friends with benefits but they both know about beast and that I'm active i got them to try it out and its not their thing really but they did enjoy themselves. So maybe my mom has done some naughty things in the past.
That proves that she’s not afraid to step away from the norm, romantically or sexually. She may not be into horses, but I’d bet $100 the thought has crossed her mind. Just for shits and giggles, does she have a horse that is primarily hers?
That she does he is a gilding though we have a few horses but most of them are adopted like from the humane society or others that can't keep the horses any longer. But our only stalion is jack idk can guildings get elections? I have never thought of that. Other then horses we have 9 dogs one who i have been active with I trained but maybe my mom amd dad normally have 2 dogs of ours sleep in there room. But who knows.
Sorry for rambling on.

No by all means, ramble. I don’t know about gelding erections. The internet seems to think it’s quite possible. And with all of those other animals running around, I believe it’s quite possible. Lol maybe she is just better at sneaking out 😉 no offense.

Funny because I've been with 2 of my friends that we are kinda friends with benefits but they both know about beast and that I'm active i got them to try it out and its not their thing really but they did enjoy themselves. So maybe my mom has done some naughty things in the past.

That she does he is a gilding though we have a few horses but most of them are adopted like from the humane society or others that can't keep the horses any longer. But our only stalion is jack idk can guildings get elections? I have never thought of that. Other then horses we have 9 dogs one who i have been active with I trained but maybe my mom amd dad normally have 2 dogs of ours sleep in there room. But who knows.
Sorry for rambling on.
Jack is a donkey I’m guessing? Donkeys are so snuggly

No by all means, ramble. I don’t know about gelding erections. The internet seems to think it’s quite possible. And with all of those other animals running around, I believe it’s quite possible. Lol maybe she is just better at sneaking out 😉 no offense.
Huh yeah I have no clue about them but maybe i mean I doubt it that she is. But who knows. And hey I snuck out for 4 years to go see Jack and only was caught once. I think that's a good record lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back