Canine Penis Size Comparison

Same but that big boy would be worth every second ?
They def. Are worth it!!! Even if u just spend time admiring their cock after u jack them off..... And there is no sex.....stillllll worth it lmao....sometimes I just play with mines just so I can sit their and admire it while I'm waking up and he jumps up in bed with me and lays down and it gets me excited knowing I can get it later whenever I want and also it sets the mood for whats to come for him 🤣 win/win

Who's larger, Rottie or GSD? and best for sucking?
From experience, German shepherds and Rottweilers look similar to me, maybe GSD cocks are rather longer and Rotties girthier. For sucking, it's a personal preference and depends on your dog behaviour, I have sucked both of these breeds and I always say GSD are deeply hot and perfect to make whatever you consider to, aesthetically their cocks are my favs too

My shepherd mix pokes out of my 20cm long pocket pussy a tiny bit, so ima go with with 19cm tip to base of knot with quite a lot of cock after that

Been surfing through forum and want to ask a question: what is the size of Weimaraner's cock ? This breed seems to be most rare in terms of content on this site.

Been surfing through forum and want to ask a question: what is the size of Weimaraner's cock ? This breed seems to be most rare in terms of content on this site.
Next to doberman, not the largest but seem to have exceptionally long cocks, look like "hot dogs" with not too thin nor girthy but long dark shafts and nice knots. I expected they were smaller but usually are long

The blonde "dogfucking" bitch known as Whitney Wisconsin once posted an image comparing dog breeds' penis sizes but I don't think I have it on my PC. I'll look for it though
Man I haven’t heard that name in years, used to be friends with her until she disappeared off tumblr again

Does that mean Great Dane females have the largest vaginas as a general rule? It would seem illogical for the males to be so large and the females not be able to handle them.

All I would want is the dogs with the largest cocks with the largest knot attached to them and lined up so they could all take a turn on me and just fill my ass with all the cum they can empty into my ass.

The bigger the knot the better. I have mastered
taigantraverser1981 is correct, from what many experienced women have told me. There's no absolute, dog size = cock size in Nature. That said, in general, the bigger the breed, the bigger the cock. Yet, even some small breeds have cocks bigger than most human males (BBCs excluded). For pleasing their human partners, All dogs have: knots, three different types of sexual ejaculate (pre-cum, sperm, post-cum), a fibrous tip, short refraction period, bestial desire to mate, animal strength, long tongues, strong sense of smell, etc. Have fun!View attachment 38620
What a beautiful penis. Wish I could have that monster fucking me day and night. Yummmmmmm.

taigantraverser1981 is correct, from what many experienced women have told me. There's no absolute, dog size = cock size in Nature. That said, in general, the bigger the breed, the bigger the cock. Yet, even some small breeds have cocks bigger than most human males (BBCs excluded). For pleasing their human partners, All dogs have: knots, three different types of sexual ejaculate (pre-cum, sperm, post-cum), a fibrous tip, short refraction period, bestial desire to mate, animal strength, long tongues, strong sense of smell, etc. Have fun!View attachment 38620
Really suckable cock.....What a beautiful penis! OMG

Hey folks! I'm new here n I live in southern Florida. This may b an odd question but I'm asking it anyway! My woman has expressed an interest in experiencing a dog n even getting r own. I've read all of ur posts n they r filled with knowledge. I was wondering if there was somewhere local we might b able 2 go n she can experience a dog before we can buy n train him.
Try the meetup section, good luck!

Breed size averages
orginaly stated by taigantraverser

Breed sizes based on personal experience (Thought this would be more helpful with people wondering, if it was presented in a way that would be easier to read)
I can share from my personal experiences (at least the ones I can remember). I would also say this: there is quite a bit of individual variation, even within breeds. Breeds that have been more in-bred, historically, tend to have fairly similar-looking penises and fairly predictable size...there's always the occasional outlier though. Breeds with a great deal of genetic diversity (Alaskan Malamutes, Mastiffs, Retrievers, etc...basically breeds that have been around a long time and can be found in fairly sizable numbers) have the most variation in the appearance/size of their genitals. I know many of these are a small sample size in a fairly small region of the world, but I will share what I have seen anyway. I have measured many boys and I have enough experience from the ones I have measured to give a pretty accurate recollection of how big the others were that I've had the chance to interact with (at least within a half inch or so)
  • Mastiff: (5, one mix), smallest 7" in length from tip of the head to the base of the knot,
largest 8" in length.​
The smallest in knot size is the mix at 8" in circumference.​
For a purebred, smallest 8 3/4" in girth.​
Shaft girth smallest (mix) at 4 7/8". purebred 5 3/8". Largest, 6" girth shaft (at thickest point)[girthiest shaft I have seen in any breed]​
  • Presa Canario (mix): 7 1/2" long x 8 3/4" knot girth x 5" shaft girth.
  • Boerboel: 7 1/2" long x 10 1/2" knot girth (girthiest I have seen in any breed) x 5 1/2" shaft girth
  • Saint Bernard: 8" long x 9" knot girth x 5 1/2" shaft girth.
  • Bloodhound: (3, one mix): 8" long (shortest)-8 3/4" long (longest) x 8 1/2-9" knot girth x 5"-5 3/4" shaft girth
  • Rottweiler (3): smallest 6 1/2" x 7" x 4 3/4", biggest 8" x 8 3/4 x 5 1/2".
  • German Shepherd Dog (at least 8, few mixes): shortest was a fixed male who had the smallest cock I have ever seen fixed or not, on a dog that size...literally was a micropenis at about 3" in length.
  • Intact GSDs, I've never seen one shorter than 6 1/2" nor one longer than 7 1/2". Least girthy knot about 7", girthiest around 8 1/2", least girthy shaft, a few were under 4 1/2" for sure. The girthiest shafted shep I've seen is barely over 5"...they tend to be longer, rather than girthy...the German lines are a little girthier.
  • Great Dane (2): smallest at 7" x 8 3/4" x 5 1/2", largest at 9 1/4" (also the longest I have seen so far in any breed) x 9" knot girth x 5 3/4" shaft girth.
  • German Shorthaired Pointer (2): 7"-7 1/4" x 7 1/2"-8" x 4 3/4-5 1/4".
  • Alaskan Malamute (7, 2 mixes): smallest 6 1/4" long x 7" knot girth x 4 1/2" shaft girth...largest, 2 that are exactly the same dimensions and not related: 8" long x 8 1/2" x 5 1/8"...the girthiest-shafted boy I have seen was 5 1/2".
  • Siberian Husky (at least 7, not counting early age castrated males), at least 3 mixes): smallest at 6" in length, longest at 8". smallest knot at 6", largest at 8 1/4", least girthy shaft at 4 1/4". Girthiest at 5 1/2". This is one of the most variable breeds I have seen in size.
  • Staffordshire Terrier mixes (at least 10). Smallest one at about 5 1/4" in length. Longest at 7". Smallest knot at about 6", largest at about 8 5/8", least girthy shaft at about 4 1/4" and girthiest at 5 3/8".
  • Labrador Retriever (at least 6, at least 2 mixes): smallest 6" in length x 6" knot girth x 4 1/4" shaft girth. Largest, 7 1/4" x 8" x 5".
  • Golden Retriever mix: 7" x 8 5/8" x 5 3/8".
  • Akita (2): 6 3/4"-7 1/4" x 9"-10" knot girth x 5-5 1/4" shaft girth...one thing to be noted...the two I've seen...also other I've seen in videos...they have the most disproportionate shaft length to knot size ratio I have ever seen on a dog...pretty much all knot...lol!
  • Chesapeake Bay Retriever (1): 8 1/4" x 9" x 5 3/8".
  • American Bulldog mix: 8 3/4" x 7 3/4" x 4 3/4".
Hope this helps for anyone looking for a scientific answer <3 ...Btw, dogs with 10" cocks are unicorns. I'm sure they exist, but I've never seen one, and I've seen a LOT of dog cock...I can only think of maybe 2 I've ever seen in pictures or videos that probably are over that mark...anyone that tells you they have a dog with that long of a cock, or with a "softball-sized knot"...they're probably exaggerating...just like how guys love to overstate the size of their own penis by a half to one inch all the time (inferiority complex)
OMG! I am so turned on right now with all this talk. My manpuss is twitching with intense desire. lol whew! I need a fan over here

Back