Canine Penis Size Comparison

I'll add some info.

Former dogs
German shepherd- 6.5 inch
German shepherd- 7 inch
Labrador- 5.75

Current dogs
German shepherd- 9.75 inch
My current boy is massive to the degree of being annoying.
How do you get those huge knot sizes? I mean his knot is big, but way less than 5 inches or all those absurd numbers you give. Your girth is not my girth apparently.

I have no measured dog cocks , but from my experience:
DANE ( 1 ) He was really big, thick and his cock smelt good GERMAN SHEPHERDS ( 2 ) First one was long and thinner than Dane, second one was even longer than Dane and similar thick , with a beautifully shaped cock and knot. Both of them smelt and tasted very sweet and pleasant DOBERMAN ( 1 ) Long and thin, not much amount of cum but good hardness.

I've strictly measured a Dane and Dobbie, but they can be compared to other ones at sight.

Great Dane: 8-8,5'' ( 20 cms aprox ) in length from tip of the head to the base of the knot ( just behind where you should grab his cock ) x 5,5 girth shaft x 8,5-9 knot
Doberman: 7-7,5'' ( 18 cms aprox ) '' '' x 5 '' x 7

A Belgian Shepherd/ Mastiff mix that I knew was similar to Dane, slightly shorter and less girthy. Dobbies and GSDs seem to measure the same length and shaft girth IMO, but Shephs probably got a little girthier knots.

Anyway, every dog cock I've ever found is comparable to that of human, mostly the girth shaft ( average dog length with knot seems to be longer tbh )

I'll add some info.

Former dogs
German shepherd- 6.5 inch
German shepherd- 7 inch
Labrador- 5.75

Current dogs
German shepherd- 9.75 inch
My current boy is massive to the degree of being annoying.
How do you get those huge knot sizes? I mean his knot is big, but way less than 5 inches or all those absurd numbers you give. Your girth is not my girth apparently.

any chance for pics of your current boy? he's huge!

Are there any German Shorthaired Pointer owners in the thread? I'm thinking about getting a puppy and I'm curious to see what their cocks look like...

Are there any German Shorthaired Pointer owners in the thread? I'm thinking about getting a puppy and I'm curious to see what their cocks look like...

The GSP's I've owned have been slightly bigger than a GS or a Lab, not much bigger, but a little. They are smart & escape artists. If you don't have a place for them to run off excess energy, pick a more laid back breed.

Back